Luck for Essence Farming, Updated (R=Adv+)

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Re: Luck for Essence Farming, Updated (R=Adv+)

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:35 pm

_ACID_ wrote:Thanks for finding this BJ, greatly appreciated :)

Thank you for asking (politely).

After running the numbers, and talking to my Friends List, the results surprised me.

If people ask in the Forums, we can discuss these things and discover the answers together.

(Please, if you don't Raid, PvP, Merc, chat, or hang out with me, don't use PMs or whispers, unless it is too tell me, or another mod, how much you like the game, Note 1),

Note 1)
Bj_Knows wrote:Please address any questions you have about BoH to the Forums (preferably) or Global Chat. Whispers and PMs to Moderators (and Venan Employees) may go unanswered for days, depending on which accounts we access, our individual schedules and our lives. Posting on the Forums and Global Chat also allows knowledgeable non-Moderators to help you while Moderators are busy.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5126

"Mods are paid in praise and taxed in grief. The pay is too low and the taxes too high"
Last edited by Bj_Knows on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please, if you don't Raid, PvP, Merc, chat, or hang out with me, don't use PMs or whispers, Note 1
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Re: Luck for Essence Farming, Updated (R=Adv+)

Postby _ACID_ » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:41 am

Bj_Knows wrote:
_ACID_ wrote:Thanks for finding this BJ, greatly appreciated :)

Thank you for asking (politely).

After running the numbers, and talking to my Friends List, the results surprised me.

If people ask in the Forums (please, if you don't Raid, or PvP, with me, don't use PMs or whispers, Note 1), we can discuss these things and discover the answers together.

"Mods are paid in praise and taxed in grief. The pay is too low and the taxes too high"

Note 1)
Bj_Knows wrote:Please address any questions you have about BoH to the Forums (preferably) or Global Chat. Whispers and PMs to Moderators (and Venan Employees) may go unanswered for days, depending on which accounts we access, our individual schedules and our lives. Posting on the Forums and Global Chat also allows knowledgeable non-Moderators to help you while Moderators are busy.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5126

Understood for future reference :)
_ACID_

Latest Edit- Luck & Arcane Transfer

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:49 pm

Latest Edit- Luck & Arcane Transfer

Bj_Knows wrote:Two good places to stop are Luck Rank 2 & Rank 4. Three items with Luck Rank 2 cost 15 Gold Shields to move using Arcane Transfer or 30 Gold Shields for Luck Rank 4.
Bj_Knows

Previous

Return to Discussions