A 'Book' for 'Book of Heroes'

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Re: A 'Book' for 'Book of Heroes'

Postby notallthatfat » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:18 pm

Bimbosigliere wrote:
Queen_ElixirCraver wrote:I would love to know what 80s hair metal band Helion was rejected from.

He started out as one of Ziggy's spiders from Mars, had stints with Iggy Pop, fifth member of KISS, then went disco! That's when Beekeo met him (long before he became president of the Bieber fan club) After that he gigged with Twisted Sister and Poison. Last I heard he had a passionate affair with Axl Rose, before running off into the forest to study the Necronomicon and basket weaving. Now he works Hollywood Boulevard, he's the one dressed as Spongebob Roundpants. Copyright issues, you understand

Omg epic XD lmfaoo
And i agree i ahve long ago forgettwn the storyline. From days past when equipment rained from the heavens , when the god's felt to bless us.
notallthatfat

Postby Zero300 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:07 am

So...any update on that book? It be nice if I can see it if you have it up. The reason being that I'm writing a fanfic with my character as the MC as he take on quests and battle the enemies and a book containing all the lore would be nice for reference.
Zero300

Postby Shadøw » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:24 am

Zero300 wrote:So...any update on that book? It be nice if I can see it if you have it up. The reason being that I'm writing a fanfic with my character as the MC as he take on quests and battle the enemies and a book containing all the lore would be nice for reference.

+1 As the instigator of the original post, I am still holding out for this.
Shadøw

Previous

Return to Discussions