Tragick Valentine Schedule and Info.

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Re: Tragick Valentine Schedule and Info.

Postby PERIWINKLE_MYA » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:42 am

TurboRuhland wrote:My plan is to buy the amulet straight up and use any extra to gamble with for the bracers. I'll be able to upgrade to t14 soon so the bracers aren't that important to me.

This is my stretgy as well. I always save first for the most valuable item (as it usually has a rare drop rate), then I try my luck at lock box for the 1-2 low cost items. In this case the low amulet and background. Then depending on feats or how badly I want the other items, I decide if its worth saving for or taking a chance at the lockbox.
PERIWINKLE_MYA

Postby SuPeЯcДlÏfГaĞiLi5tiСeЖpÎaLiDoСiФ » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:28 am

Excellent guide by all that contributed! <333
SuPeЯcДlÏfГaĞiLi5tiСeЖpÎaLiDoСiФ

Re: Valentine's Lockbox Drops

Postby Biggles » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:01 am

So far 114 lock boxes and its yielded one shield, three tier 6 amulet/necklace, three backdrops and loads of potion/bows and roses ... Where's my tier 15 bloody throbbing purple pendant :( :o :o
Biggles

Postby Millhouse » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:53 pm

And that's why I'm just going to save up my 100 hearts instead of gambling for the tier 15 necklace.
Millhouse

Postby Biggles » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Octavia wrote:And that's why I'm just going to save up my 100 hearts instead of gambling for the tier 15 necklace.

A sound tactic can't argue with that , unfortunately gambling is my nature , and in other events I've been quite lucky, still a few days to go and too late to turn back, I should qualify my yield by divulging that these results were the aggregate from all my toons :|
Biggles

Postby scurvynaive » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:33 pm

TurboRuhland wrote:My plan is to buy the amulet straight up and use any extra to gamble with for the bracers. I'll be able to upgrade to t14 soon so the bracers aren't that important to me.

This is backwards thinking. For the best effect wait until the end of event to purchase lockboxes. Lets say you end the event with 128 lockboxes and you want to guarantee the amulet. open 28 boxes and see what you get. If you are lucky and get the amulet now you can get 100 tries at other stuff instead of one amulet. When you buy it first you remove the chance to get lucky.
scurvynaive

Postby TurboRuhland » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:42 pm

scurvynaive wrote:

This is backwards thinking. For the best effect wait until the end of event to purchase lockboxes. Lets say you end the event with 128 lockboxes and you want to guarantee the amulet. open 28 boxes and see what you get. If you are lucky and get the amulet now you can get 100 tries at other stuff instead of one amulet. When you buy it first you remove the chance to get lucky.

That is probably the better way to do it, but I'm definitely only caring about getting 100 and everything over is just icing on the cake. I'll wait until I finish gambling to actually buy it I'm sure.
TurboRuhland

Postby fainter » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:31 am

I got tier 5 gem this morning. Loving what tragic drops . Great event thanks venan :-D
fainter

Postby Navar » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:12 pm

64 boxes got me t13 gauntlets, the tragick court background, and a bunch of consumables.
Navar

Postby øf_thë_FaîñtSmîlë » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:13 pm

104 lockboxes
The first 19 lockboxes got me
-background
-10 heart necklace
-shield
- 16 consumables

Few days later I figure I will drop some more hearts. 85 lockboxes got me 85 consumables. Gambling doesn't always pay off :(
øf_thë_FaîñtSmîlë

PreviousNext

Return to Discussions