1.5 Complex Guide to Everything!

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Re: 1.5 Complex Guide to Everything!

Postby Shekka » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:01 am

LH_Anechi wrote:Skill Enchantments:
Initiative: Increases your chance of catching your enemies off guard or surprising them.

This recipe is dropped in the Hall of the Goblin King Dungeon.
Shekka

Postby japster » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:35 am

Shekka wrote:
LH_Anechi wrote:Skill Enchantments:
Initiative: Increases your chance of catching your enemies off guard or surprising them.

This recipe is dropped in the Hall of the Goblin King Dungeon.

Nice thanks for sharing. Was it Direhorn or Goblin King? Do you recall?
japster

Postby Katt_Yosei » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:18 am

I have considered a wiki, but there's really two concerns I have with something like that.

The first of which being that I'm not all that great with computers. With some research I've been able to use the BBCode okay, but past that I really wouldn't have an inkling of how to create a wiki.

Second of which is the fact that the forums are MUCH easier to view and already have a direct connection within the game. This makes the guide much more accessible here on the forums. Later on when the guide is more complete I will be hyperlinking the table of contents to teleport you from section to section. This will make browsing the guide considerably easier on the phone. Until I figure out how to do this though, I will be working on other things.
Katt_Yosei

Postby EJ_MKej » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:55 am

You've got a point. Wiki could be used for information gathering, allowing easy community contributions, but a smartphone-friendly forum thread is necessary.

I think these two can pretty well work together. If I have enough free time, I'll try to prepare a wiki and some mechanism of exporting wiki pages to forum thread.
EJ_MKej

Postby Katt_Yosei » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:14 pm

EJ_MKej wrote:You've got a point. Wiki could be used for information gathering, allowing easy community contributions, but a smartphone-friendly forum thread is necessary.

I think these two can pretty well work together. If I have enough free time, I'll try to prepare a wiki and some mechanism of exporting wiki pages to forum thread.

That would be excellent if you could. A wiki though would probably cover not only 1.5, but the entire game. A helluva project, but hey, I'm game. As a community we can do anything! ^~^
Katt_Yosei

Postby Shekka » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:15 pm

TCG_japster wrote:

Diehorn dropped it.
Shekka

Postby Katt_Yosei » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:29 am

Shekka wrote:
TCG_japster wrote:

Diehorn dropped it.

Thanks TCG_Japster, editing that into the guide tonight :)
Katt_Yosei

Postby japster » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:15 am

Faith from ZenGuild got Defense enchantment from Goblin King. Therefore that completes our enchantment list for v1.5.1. The rest aren't released yet (energy regen, elemental damage, and block power).

Also, Celestial's Mich has reportedly obtained Block and Defense enchantment from Lord of Blades as well.

This means that some enchantments may be found from more than 1 dungeon! Let's keep the information coming =)
japster

Postby Little_Mike » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:22 pm

TCG_japster wrote:Also, Celestial's Mich has reportedly obtained Block and Defense enchantment from Lord of Blades as well.

I just double checked the loot tables, Lord of Blades does not (or should not) drop those.
Little_Mike

Postby Katt_Yosei » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:32 pm

Little_Mike wrote:
TCG_japster wrote:Also, Celestial's Mich has reportedly obtained Block and Defense enchantment from Lord of Blades as well.

I just double checked the loot tables, Lord of Blades does (or should not) drop those.

Reading your post I think you're meaning 'does not'? If these are currently being dropped, does this mean that a fix will come along later on down the road? Unless of course the drop was just a rumor in the first place.

Either way I'm going to remove them from the guide until this gets cleared up, the last thing I want is to steer someone in the wrong direction :)
Katt_Yosei

PreviousNext

Return to Discussions