Questing after Level Cap

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Questing after Level Cap

Postby Bj_Knows » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Q: If you hit the Level Cap, should you stop Questing? In version X.Y.Z, they might raise the Level Cap, and then you would get XP and Silver Coin for finishing the the remaining Quests.

A: Pros and Cons to finishing all Quests:

Cons
- > Less Quest XP when Venan raises the Level Cap.

Pros
- > When Venan raises the Level Cap, they usually add new Quests worth more XP and Silver Coin than the current Quests. If you have not finished the current Quests, you will not be able to access these better Quest, and better rewards, until you first finish your outstanding Quests.
- > You need to finish most of the current 193 Quests (v1.4.2) to access "The Emperor's Court" and Dungeon Boss Trask. His loot drops include the most Silver Coin of any Dungeon Boss and Tier 3 Crit and Tier 3 Haste Gems. Currently Crit & Haste are the most desirable Tier 3 Gems.
- > Quest Silver Coin can be used in Alchemist Lockbox to increase your Might Rating.

MY PERSONAL OPINION
Every year, a new iPhone comes out. No one knows exactly when or what it will do exactly, but a new one will be out. Do you wait to buy a new iPhone? It depends on your situation. End of Metaphor.

v1.5 is reported to have Tier 4 Abilities. This would equal 16 abilities per class for 48 ability points to max out your character. But hints were dropped that different people will have different builds for Raids. If Venan keeps the current Level Cap at 25, then some characters will have 3 points in 8 Attack Abilities out of 16 Total Abilities, Some characters will have 3 points in 8 Defense abilities out of 16 Total Abilities, and Some characters will 1 or 2 point in all 16 abilities (assuming Venan spits Defense and Attack 50/50 when they remove Buffs). Note: Yes, I know 3*8= 24, but it is an example.

I would bet CJ 750 Gold Shields that v1.5 has a Level 25 Cap and v1.6 adds new items, Quests and raises the Level Cap. [Typist's Note: He *would* bet, but I got a T4 magic gem the last time… so he's using caution.]

Glad I did not make that bet this morning.
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Re: Questing after Level Cap

Postby Bj_Knows » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:46 pm

( viewtopic.php?p=5732#p5732 )
Lord_Venan wrote:
[*]Level Cap has been raised to 30.

Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Return to Discussions