Raid, Portal, and Dungeon stats

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Raid Search

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:07 pm

Theary wrote:cooldown times for the various raids, or if it varies, where a list might be in the forums?

seem to have a search feature.

I have done several searches, but cannot find any post on the BoH Forum.

I believe cool downs are based on the length of the Raid. Exception, Onslaught (CoC and TSC) is in Beta with a 10 hour cool down (or is it 12 hour?) from the start of the Raid.

The mobile version (FORUM button at bottom of game) is good for skimming and reading Private Messages. Using the below search URL will return an error.

Using a laptop or a desktop, go to https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/search.php to search the Forums.
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Re: Raid Search

Postby Theary » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:33 pm

Thanks Bj_DWR.

Yeah. I know the cooldowns were extended to account for the bronze times of each raid, but it doesn't seem standardized or easily predictable. And I don't see why we can't know for certain. It would make planning a raid schedule for our guilds much easier.

I guess for now it's timing to be there at the end of a raid and making note of it. Thanks for trying.

Theary

Bj_DWR wrote:
Theary wrote:cooldown times for the various raids, or if it varies, where a list might be in the forums?

seem to have a search feature.

I have done several searches, but cannot find any post on the BoH Forum.

I believe cool downs are based on the length of the Raid. Exception, Onslaught (CoC and TSC) is in Beta with a 10 hour cool down (or is it 12 hour?) from the start of the Raid.

The mobile version (FORUM button at bottom of game) is good for skimming and reading Private Messages. Using the below search URL will return an error.

Using a laptop or a desktop, go to https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/search.php to search the Forums.
Theary

Re: Raid, Portal, and Dungeon stats

Postby Tawny » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:40 am

Any more on this? This is exactly what I am looking for...
Tawny

Postby NikoNarf_1 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:41 am

I haven't done enough raid variety to be sure, but if you take the bronze time, multiply by 1.5 and add that to the start time of the raid, I think you get your cooldown... I will try to remember to look at this more often.
NikoNarf_1

Lord of Blades Essence Drop

Postby Bj_Knows » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:23 pm

FT_NikoNarf wrote:[20e] The Vile Gate (Lord of Blades): Yellow t4 shards, recipes (One & Two Handed Bonus), and either essence or flux (any color)

Does anyone have information on the Essence or Flux drop rate from the Lord of Blades Dungeon Boss?
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Postby john12345 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:52 am

if essence so its somewhere between 25 and 40. if no essence so one random color flux. I think flux/essence is 50/50. and if flux dropped each color has equal probability.
note 20 e in lvl 1 of portal gives u 20-40 essence with very small chance to flux drop + silver on 10 mobs waves.
20e in lob dungeon gives same amount of essence (or flux) silver on 9 mob waves silver on lob and shards/gem.
so if u want to dump 20 e and go offline for more than hour choose lob and not portal.
john12345

Postby Hsdrky » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:14 am

Yes
Hsdrky

Postby KissMySass » Wed May 08, 2013 7:08 pm

This needs to be totally redone since the update!
KissMySass

Postby CyrusTheVirus » Wed May 08, 2013 8:53 pm

Not exact but I make depths 1220 waves due to at 70% whole raid I had 366 krakens left. This is stupid
CyrusTheVirus

Postby NikoNarf_1 » Thu May 09, 2013 12:14 am

Given the inevitable tweaks coming, I do not plan on updating this thread for at least one or two weeks. The added drama of raid caps will drive me to a brief sabbatical (and I played this game every day for over a year). I do plan to be back... most likely, but I want to escape while this sorts itself out.
NikoNarf_1

PreviousNext

Return to Discussions