Update coming soon!

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Re: Update coming soon!

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:04 am

Errör_Phåse404 wrote:
Bbbb wrote:
Illy_the_Red wrote:Never picked up energy regen myself but might if it were just an extra one that didn’t go on gear.

Dear Venan, Illy is the second person I've talked to this week that said the exact same thing. Therefore, I'm sure there are many others out there too. I think you are leaving some money on the table here.

Same here, I’d buy it.

They could make it like the pumpkin shield thing where you buy it once and it always works even when not equipped.

Lucky Hourglass of Energy/Resolve Regen! Also increases max energy and resolve.
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby Bbbb » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:28 am

Derp_looks_like_a_Lady wrote:Lucky Hourglass of Energy/Resolve Regen! Also increases max energy and resolve.

I'd be happy to sell all of my Resolve Pots and Battle Elixirs for Indigo Flux! If they sold for a decent amount of silver, I would have sold them for that already....
Bbbb

Postby Kenner » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:59 am

I like the energy regen enchant on a toon instead of gear. Finally a use for my 400gs on my mage :)
Kenner

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:16 am

So... I heard there was an update coming?
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby Gius » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:50 am

I trust ‘June’ is June 2019?
Gius

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:38 am

Update or Werechef?
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby Illy_the_Red » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:15 am

What appears to be going to happen is because of an apparent inability to both work on an update and activate an event that could easily just have been identical to last year, we won’t get a WereChef.

This might also impact the Pirate event which is normally in September. A number of people (mostly on newer toons) still need to complete gear that the Pirate event offers.

I’m actually surprised. You managed to find another way to get people to stop playing - now we’re missing the events we know and love with the promise of an update that we don’t have any details of. Is the event going to offer full gear sets now we’re going to probably miss events that we were going to get gear from? I still had a toon that needed one or two Pirate gear pieces, but thankfully not the ring.

All it takes is a forum post explaining what’s going on...but how many times has that been said over the last few years?
Illy_the_Red

Postby Bbbb » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:56 pm

Illy_the_Red wrote:I’m actually surprised. You managed to find another way to get people to stop playing

I've seen several long time players quit in the past week. They said they might be back if something interesting happened. I think the lack of an event was a big factor.

Personally, I semi-quit a few months back. The day after that Kal gave us news of a potential update. Then got me back active. Then in the past couple of weeks I've lost interest again because though I never believed June, I didn't believe it would drag on so long and mess up the events schedule.

The only news that we have had since the July 1st (2nd?) news post is some vague info Amy got and passed along.

All it takes is a forum post explaining what’s going on...but how many times has that been said over the last few years?

I've said that so many times before that I didn't even bother this time.
Bbbb

Postby Grimley_pirate_booty » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:37 pm

Are you guys working on updates and chef?
Grimley_pirate_booty

Postby boru » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:50 pm

[quote="Grimley_
Last edited by boru on Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
boru

PreviousNext

Return to Discussions