Halloween Event 2016

News for Book of Heroes.

Re: Halloween Event 2016

Postby Illy_the_Red » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:12 pm

There's been a few cases where there are only 3-4 event raids open. Most prefer to jump into a raid that is fairly recently spawned, but this is much harder with this event. Once say 25-30 toons are in, most don't want to join because the OS phases are already done.

This could be mitigated with more raids spawned early in events (like now). The OS phases also seem much too short and the boss phase too long. I think so far I've only had two instances where I've actually finished a 6e OS round before the phase is over (it's not killing speed, because in several I've still finished the raid top).
Illy_the_Red

Postby _Alien_ » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:27 pm

Illy_the_Red wrote:There's been a few cases where there are only 3-4 event raids open. Most prefer to jump into a raid that is fairly recently spawned, but this is much harder with this event. Once say 25-30 toons are in, most don't want to join because the OS phases are already done.

This could be mitigated with more raids spawned early in events (like now). The OS phases also seem much too short and the boss phase too long. I think so far I've only had two instances where I've actually finished a 6e OS round before the phase is over (it's not killing speed, because in several I've still finished the raid top).

First I have to say it, the event is excellent but need to agree with Illy, OS phases end too soon, I'm lucky when I manage to get close to the second 6e in one phase.
Would love to see more waves on OS phases.

Regarding open raids, new raids should spawn after all open raids are 30% or over as entering in the second phase means not getting enough rpp which deters many from getting in even if there are only 20-25 people in it.
Last edited by _Alien_ on Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
_Alien_

Postby Sigèé » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:46 pm

_Synchro_ wrote:My main seems to be stuck in a never ending fight with Dracula....I'll go to attack and the timers never count down then I get kicked off a moment or two later.. rinse and repeat..oh and the raids been over for a few minutes as well and it ain't letting me leave

Same with my main. Hotel California springs to mind :-(
Sigèé

Postby Sigèé » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:02 pm

Sigèé wrote:
_Synchro_ wrote:My main seems to be stuck in a never ending fight with Dracula....I'll go to attack and the timers never count down then I get kicked off a moment or two later.. rinse and repeat..oh and the raids been over for a few minutes as well and it ain't letting me leave

I will be somewhat annoyed if I'm stuck like this all weekend :-/
Sigèé

Postby Şhädøщşрäщñ » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:22 pm

New feat available. Defeat Dracula 25 times in each of his forms.
Fight well and prosper my friends,
Şhädøщşpäщñ
Şhädøщşрäщñ

Postby Saraa » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:14 pm

Sigèé wrote:
Sigèé wrote:

I will be somewhat annoyed if I'm stuck like this all weekend :-/

Sigee, which form is it and if it's the bats I have a solution to your problem. It has already happened to me and I got out of it.
Saraa

Postby Sigèé » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:24 pm

Hi Sara :-) It was the bats. I logged in from a different device and although I was still in the same raid which finished hours ago I was able to kill them and leave the raid. Now back on my iPhone and all is OK. What was your escape method?
Sigèé

Postby Saraa » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:46 pm

Sigèé wrote:Hi Sara :-) It was the bats. I logged in from a different device and although I was still in the same raid which finished hours ago I was able to kill them and leave the raid. Now back on my iPhone and all is OK. What was your escape method?

For some reason if the far rt bat is the last alive, the glitch kicks in. For future reference, just make sure that one doesn't die last. As for getting out of it, I just kept logging in and using break runes followed by an atk strong enough to kill it. Took me 4 or 5 tries but eventually I was able to crit hit kill it.
Saraa

Postby _Raiden » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:44 am

Thank you for the great event :) easily got my t21
_Raiden

Postby CheMClarc » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:49 am

Bat Bug

The right bat in the Dracula fight has an ability called "Swarm" that casts haste on its allies. Currently the ability does not selfcast so in the rare chance that they are the only ones up and cast it, the game will bug out.

Troubleshooting tips until we can get this fixed is to use interrupts when the attack is about to go off and a strong attack to try and finish them off before the attack goes off.

In future encounters, focus the right bat down first to avoid the bug. We apologize for the inconvenience at this time.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

PreviousNext

Return to Latest News