Lucky the Leprechaun Event 2017/ 2016

News for Book of Heroes.

Re: Lucky the Leprechaun Event 2016

Postby ÎmmØrtÃl » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:27 pm

What gem slot do the lucky gems go in???
ÎmmØrtÃl

Postby Shekka » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:33 pm

4th slot only.
Shekka

Postby Sim0n » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:20 pm

I like the new gem, but they should be Yellow instead of White.
Sim0n

Postby DiMoSauR » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:35 pm

CheMClarc wrote:Tier 7 gems with a bit of luck on them.

Another *SUCK you* event from the great Devs...you're moving forward. Gratz.
Keep spending peeps for *nothing to show*
Just an example to justify my comments . First log in a few weeks to try ito out and to see if it can bring me back, 2 bars and 4 lucky s
1 box 5 clovers....items can't be bought with your hard earned clovers....what Kabam made you do a year ago R2 is even worst....keep it up once again, Great Job
DiMoSauR

Postby Bbbb » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:30 pm

Sim0n wrote:I like the new gem, but they should be Yellow instead of White.

What the heck? That just sucked my interest out of the event. I would never want Precision gems in white. I don't use Dodge and I rarely put Haste there either (maybe one in a build).

I was probably buying gems for GS, but if they are white only, I am probably not and if I do, it will be one gem max.

Keep in mind this is coming from me Mr Luck. I was the first player to max enchant luck and it was actually the first enchant I maxed. I would love more luck, but if it requires turning my toon into garbage (like those high might T14 based toons) I'm not down for that.
Bbbb

Postby Pirate_Dan » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:42 am

Another event not worth wasting time over. Spent 80 gs to get 25 clovers on my 2 toon and got absolute junk out of lockbox. Time to stop playing this game again. Maybe next event will be better but doubt it.
Pirate_Dan

Postby The_Three_Amigos » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:39 am

Today, I put a fair effort into gathering clover.
If my luck holds out I will probably get to 25 for the day per toon.
What I am nervous about, after reading some of the posts, is that I am wasting my time.
I really like the game, but I don't want to be left with a sour taste after putting in such a big effort through the event.
Is there any positive experiences or advice out there to give me the confidence to continue?
The_Three_Amigos

Postby Sigèé » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:46 am

The_Three_Amigos wrote:Today, I put a fair effort into gathering clover.
If my luck holds out I will probably get to 25 for the day per toon.
What I am nervous about, after reading some of the posts, is that I am wasting my time.
I really like the game, but I don't want to be left with a sour taste after putting in such a big effort through the event.
Is there any positive experiences or advice out there to give me the confidence to continue?

No
Sigèé

Postby Kenner » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:37 am

I also got the feeling that Lucky spawnrate is lower in TSR p1, my Findings after spending about 300 e on two toons i got 11 clovers per toon. My little ones got 16 In 160e on average in plaguerider. Is this done on purpose or am I unlucky on my big toons?
Kenner

Postby Illy_the_Red » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:02 am

Bbbb wrote:
Sim0n wrote:I like the new gem, but they should be Yellow instead of White.

What the heck? That just sucked my interest out of the event. I would never want Precision gems in white. I don't use Dodge and I rarely put Haste there either (maybe one in a build).

I was probably buying gems for GS, but if they are white only, I am probably not and if I do, it will be one gem max.

Keep in mind this is coming from me Mr Luck. I was the first player to max enchant luck and it was actually the first enchant I maxed. I would love more luck, but if it requires turning my toon into garbage (like those high might T14 based toons) I'm not down for that.

+1, I wish Venan would remove the restrictions on these new gems and let us use them properly to customise. The resist and crit power whites should be blues. The Lucky gems should be the colour of the stat. They don't understand that the they're being received so neagatively because people don't want to use them with such restrictions. Using any white gem impacts your damage - why would you do that?
Illy_the_Red

PreviousNext

Return to Latest News