Winter Holiday Event 2015

News for Book of Heroes.

Re: Winter Holiday Event 2015

Postby Gary_ » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:51 pm

I apologize
Last edited by Gary_ on Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gary_

Postby Bbbb » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:00 pm

Prowl wrote: If one person has a solo guild, raids one AAD raid a day, and is sitting in 70ish place on the power board...Houston, we have a problem. This is neither high nor low, this is the reality of Boh.

What about a solo guild with a bunch of bot run toons 2nd in power?
Bbbb

Postby Mr_Op » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:11 pm

What's really great about that both system is that he was at 57k hs on Saturday I checked this morning over 120k like wtf
Mr_Op

Postby vlad_the_impaler » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:55 pm

Sàlád_ wrote:What's really great about that both system is that he was at 57k hs on Saturday I checked this morning over 120k like wtf

Bots don't need sleep lol
vlad_the_impaler

Postby Illy_the_Red » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:04 pm

Prowl wrote:
Garic_ wrote:Well said. No more "happiness patrol". Let's all take the low road. While transition is always difficult with any company there is no room for a positive outlook. (Sarcasm)
I am as disappointed as anyone, but also understand there are many challenges when long time employees leave, especially around a holiday. I can't tell anyone to be patient as I may be the least patient person ever. However, I can stay positive that things will get better. If not, it's been a great run.

The mocking from a Mod doesn't faze me, are you on the Venan payroll Garic? It is neither a high or low road that we're traveling. If Boh was a 100% free to play game then hey, give them a pass. That isn't the case here. As soon as my cash was removed from my checking account the relationship changes a bit. After the transaction, boh now falls in to the same category as any other game put out by any other company. They are no different than a EA, a Rockstar, or an Activision in my eyes. It doesn't matter how small the potatoes, they are the same potatoes. When cash changes hands relationships change...expectations change.
How hard is it to send out an email or do anything to pump up the player base a bit? A few key strokes...a little cut and paste? That is the frustrating part. It's a paradox, but the players can do only so much before the get frustrated and go find another game to play. I want Boh to be a great game that lasts forever, but I hold up my end of the bargain by playing the game and I look across the way at the Devs and we hear squat.
If one person has a solo guild, raids one AAD raid a day, and is sitting in 70ish place on the power board...Houston, we have a problem. This is neither high nor low, this is the reality of Boh.

I've largely come to feel the same. Many people out there work with restricted resources whether that's people or money. They manage to nail their work even as one-person teams. It's a small company, we get it.

When cash changes hands there are expectations, regardless of what the cash has bought. I really don't understand what the problem is with a little communication...it's been the bane of this game for a long time and the players (customers) are bound to get frustrated. Leave Space Miner alone now and help one of the most unique games in the marketplace get back to where it was.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Bbbb » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:39 pm

Illy_the_Red wrote: Leave Space Miner alone now and help one of the most unique games in the marketplace get back to where it was.

Go over to the Space Miner Wars forum. BoH is a hotbed of activity in comparison. Except for fixing the client for iOS 10, I don't think they have done anything with SMW in at least 6-9 months.
Bbbb

Postby WarPumpkin » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:43 pm

Last edited by WarPumpkin on Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
WarPumpkin

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:27 pm

Bbbb wrote:
Prowl wrote: If one person has a solo guild, raids one AAD raid a day, and is sitting in 70ish place on the power board...Houston, we have a problem. This is neither high nor low, this is the reality of Boh.

What about a solo guild with a bunch of bot run toons 2nd in power?

How do I get some bots to run my toons?

Seriously.
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby WarPumpkin » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:06 pm

Last edited by WarPumpkin on Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
WarPumpkin

Postby vlad_the_impaler » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:13 pm

We weren't doubting the guild that did aad solo reread Bbbb's post.
vlad_the_impaler

PreviousNext

Return to Latest News