Halloween Event 2015

News for Book of Heroes.

Re: Halloween Event 2015

Postby Sigèé » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:43 pm

Ilyana wrote:Can't imagine many wasted money on regen enchants as a few others hare pointed out. I do have a few stamina elixirs, so thanks for the reminder love ;-)

If you actually read the discussions on regen enchant I think you'll find the conclusion is it isn't for everynoe, and not that it's a waste. And I agree, for the casual or free player it probably isn't worth it, but I can assure you it has paid for itself many times over in my case. I just like to see both sides of a story, dear.
Sigèé

Postby Illy_the_Red » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:43 pm

Sigèé wrote:
Ilyana wrote:Can't imagine many wasted money on regen enchants as a few others hare pointed out. I do have a few stamina elixirs, so thanks for the reminder love ;-)

If you actually read the discussions on regen enchant I think you'll find the conclusion is it isn't for everynoe, and not that it's a waste. And I agree, for the casual or free player it probably isn't worth it, but I can assure you it has paid for itself many times over in my case. I just like to see both sides of a story, dear.

Yeah, I did read them and other players made more convincing arguments that the ROI is poor enough for it not to be worth taking the place of another enchant. It also depends whether a player pvps or not (and can afford to separate their pvp and pve enchants). It's been analysed to death by people with a penchant for that sort of thing, and found to be almost never worth it unless you're on the game a huge amount.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Bbbb » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:54 pm

First, I agree with everything Sigee said.

Ilyana wrote:Yeah, I did read them and other players made more convincing arguments that the ROI is poor enough for it not to be worth taking the place of another enchant.

Almost every single person who has e regen does not put it in place of another enchant. It's on an alternative build on a different piece of equipment. That's why my max might toon rarely shows up at the top of the might board - the might of my regen build is much lower.

Personally, I believe I have made my investment back compared to burning, but for the vast majority of players, it is a bad enchant. I think there is less than 100 players who would benefit from it and even then it will take a year or so.
Bbbb

Postby Illy_the_Red » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:07 pm

Bbbb wrote:First, I agree with everything Sigee said.

Ilyana wrote:Yeah, I did read them and other players made more convincing arguments that the ROI is poor enough for it not to be worth taking the place of another enchant.

Almost every single person who has e regen does not put it in place of another enchant. It's on an alternative build on a different piece of equipment. That's why my max might toon rarely shows up at the top of the might board - the might of my regen build is much lower.

Personally, I believe I have made my investment back compared to burning, but for the vast majority of players, it is a bad enchant. I think there is less than 100 players who would benefit from it and even then it will take a year or so.

That's the key part - different equipment, meaning higher enchant costs to get to high level. So for the vast majority of players, it is a bad enchant like has already been discussed elsewhere. I've seen multiple threads where a newer player asks 'should I get it' and the response is usually 'no - unless you play to x level, which the vast majority don't'.
Illy_the_Red

Previous

Return to Latest News