Weekly Quests!

News for Book of Heroes.

Re: Weekly Quests!

Postby Bbbb » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:26 pm

Last I talked to the poor guy he was at 0-10 though I think I discovered his problem. He quit before double enchants and didn't know they existed....
Bbbb

Postby Jumper » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:58 pm

DreamingDæmon wrote:
Ilyana wrote:CheM asked for feedback and that's my take.

You're right. He did, I'd already given my thoughts, and had no right to argue against yours. My apologies.

Arguing with Ily is against forum rules I'm almost 100% sure ;p

As for the quest I liked it. Took me about 22 matches to complete. So was hard and rewards were nice.
Jumper

Postby Rezel » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:43 pm

As a non pvper neither of the quest sets have been enough to entice to try it again.
Please keep the pvp rewards to the pvp quests and the same with pve.
Rezel

Postby De_Gallis » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:27 pm

Now it's close to over, it's clear it just drags casual players into pvp from PvE. Raid volumes and rates below GV down sharply.

All that does is lessen the chance of players comming through the quest progression--although pvp clearly has had that effect already, pvp quests make it worse.
De_Gallis

Postby Vexis_Larseker » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:33 am

I think the numbers for both pvp weekly quests should be dropped. Assuming 5 minutes per match, the participation quest takes ~40 minutes/toon/day, which is too much time to be focused just on pvp IMHO.
Vexis_Larseker

Postby CheMClarc » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:21 pm

Monster Hunter Quests are now available at the Training Hall!
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Postby DreamingDæmon » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:24 pm

CheMClarc wrote:Monster Hunter Quests are now available at the Training Hall!

CoC FTW!!!
DreamingDæmon

Postby Illy_the_Red » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:34 pm

These are more like it. Are there plans to do any based around certain monster types? Like go and find 5 of each rare monster spawn (Cave Serpent and the like), that sort of thing?
Illy_the_Red

Postby DreamingDæmon » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:15 pm

Ilyana wrote:

These are more like it. Are there plans to do any based around certain monster types? Like go and find 5 of each rare monster spawn (Cave Serpent and the like), that sort of thing?

Regardless of rewards, I would be worried by one looking for multiple rare spawns. These can take a huge amount of e, and if the rewards were good enough, I could see it being a real raid killer* - way more than any of the other weekly quests so far.

*even though my very limited play time at the moment means I'm not really raiding, before any of my fellow Kotorians make a smart-ass comment about that! :-p
DreamingDæmon

Postby Illy_the_Red » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:44 am

Just want some variety...the 'eventquests' aren't really doing much if they're PvP based (which is just irritating to those who hate or don't do PvP) or monster based (you just do them by raiding).

I liked the ones that took us away for a brief skip into long-forgotten areas like the dungeon quests. Doesn't exactly take a tremendous amount of effort and not everything should be gauged vs raids.

Plus that was only an example. It could be 1 rare spawn only, or some kind of puzzle like the Ironhaven shards (sort of) were.
Illy_the_Red

PreviousNext

Return to Latest News