Tragick Valentine

News for Book of Heroes.

Tragick Valentine

Postby Little_Mike » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:30 am

Tragick Valentine is coming to Glenfort! Watch out romance, he's here to put an end to that! Defeat him before he spreads heartache and sorrow to the terrified inhabitants of Glenfort.

Head on over to our Facebook page for some cool new art and details on the event! (www.facebook.com/BookOfHeroes)

And as a special incentive, if we get 5000 likes, we'll open the event a day early on the 12th! This will give you more time to earn the special prizes which include his special gloves, and a T6 Enchantment! You can Like us in the game from both the main menu as well as the Mucky Duck Inn, or use your web browser or mobile app.

Thanks everyone, and get ready for Tragick!

(Note: The T6 Enchantment is useful for all classes.)
Little_Mike

Re: Wild Irresponsible Guessing and Betting or Which Enchant

Postby Marney » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:26 am

Bj_DWR wrote:
Little_Mike wrote:(Note: The T6 Enchantment is useful for all classes.)

I bet CJ 20 Gold Shields it will be a Skill: Accuracy Rank 3 Transfer Plate.

Both Holiday Hat and Valentine Bracers take Skill enchants. Recipe: Accuracy is for sale at Majerio's Shop so you could increase it's Rank https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=6897#p6897

She thinks my first guess of Magic: Luck Rank 3 is a better guess. "Lucky in Love" and all that jazz. Plus you get Recipe: Luck from the training Enchant Quest Line. But I am sticking with Accuracy as my 20 gs bet.

You made a bet that this enchantment, specifically stated to be T6, as you quoted Mike saying, will be T3? Fascinating. I'll bet you 20,000 GS it won't.

Does CJ enjoy stealing candy from babies too?
Marney

Re: Tragick Valentine

Postby Bbbb » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:23 am

If I am placing bets, it is going to be the Healing Bonus T6, which I don't even want for free.
Bbbb

Postby john12345 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:00 pm

Bbbb wrote:If I am placing bets, it is going to be the Healing Bonus T6, which I don't even want for free.

same bet like bbbb.
but I heard good idea : don't like it - disenchant it! shall get 250 refined essence and 12 infigo fluxes which r of much use to raise ur e regen or luck or dmg.
john12345

Postby CJ_the_Girl » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:27 am

I'm still hoping for the Accuracy plate.
And not just because I'm enchanting all my Holiday Hats with accuracy.
Really.
CJ_the_Girl

Postby _cf_ » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:13 pm

i'm hoping for a special T6 not mentioned yet ... e.g Gold Shields regeneration enchantment, something like 1 gold shield per 1oo kills. Well, gold hearts might be more appropriate for Valentine's season but I certainly do NOT want another in-app purchase currency. Mmm, maybe Valors regeneration enchantment might be useful too.
_cf_

Postby PhoenixÆterna » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:06 pm

_cf_ wrote:i'm hoping for a special T6 not mentioned yet ... e.g Gold Shields regeneration enchantment, something like 1 gold shield per 1oo kills. Well, gold hearts might be more appropriate for Valentine's season but I certainly do NOT want another in-app purchase currency. Mmm, maybe Valors regeneration enchantment might be useful too.

Dream on... :lol:
PhoenixÆterna

Postby _cf_ » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:36 am

LOL indeed. But let's keep our dreams and hopes alive! It may happen but we may need to encounter Tragick 1o,ooo times successfully within a 1o day event. Hehee.
_cf_

Postby PhoenixÆterna » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:12 pm

_cf_ wrote:LOL indeed. But let's keep our dreams and hopes alive! It may happen but we may need to encounter Tragick 1o,ooo times successfully within a 1o day event. Hehee.

I heard Anechi of Last Hope got Armor Penetration T6 for her 100th kill
PhoenixÆterna

Postby PhoenixÆterna » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:40 pm

Instead of a T13 most of long time players can not wear for they have bought T14 already, why not give a T15, surely Venan would want us to spend more gs on events??? ;)
PhoenixÆterna

Next

Return to Latest News