The Glenfort Games!

News for Book of Heroes.

Re: The Glenfort Games!

Postby ARC_ShinoFanGirl1 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Jimpa wrote:
Lady_Katy wrote:lol! Lunch with us would be boring! We have a joke that we're all chatty until the food comes and then...SILENCE! :lol:
thats on good joke

L4 gems and hero tokens

Or

Some special items like unik weapon or sheild thats the only good think all players need and wont to have i think

So i think you should talk to your designer team to do some special art weapons and or sheilds ;-)

Sorry for My bad english

A unique weapon sounds like a good idea. I'm very excited about the competition. (I have no ideas about the rewards though...LOL) Gems and hero tokens sounds great, too.
ARC_ShinoFanGirl1

Postby GioRGiO » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Cool challenges venan, thanks :)

Due to the steep upward slope of might gain, it will be unlikely anyone over 10k might will be able to gain much that quickly, so I would expect the rewards for the 'Zero to hero' contest to be something along the lines of a t11 or lvl3 gem :)

The onslaught contest will probably favor the highest might players and therefore a 'worth while' reward should be awarded. It's hard to say what would be 'worth while' for those with all t11 and lvl3 gems, but maybe a permanent stat boost (like the guild favors) would work :)

The other contests are all very even and so a general GS and/or Hero token set of rewards will probably be ideal.

Thanks again, this will be fun :)
GioRGiO

Postby Rabid_Old_Lady » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Gaaa! I just spent 1.4 million silver, 5k HP, and 3k valor to boost my might for the next Raid! Can you start the timer before midnight last night?
Rabid_Old_Lady

Postby ARC_ShinoFanGirl1 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Rabid_Old_Lady wrote:Gaaa! I just spent 1.4 million silver, 5k HP, and 3k valor to boost my might for the next Raid! Can you start the timer before midnight last night?

I also wish the timer started earlier. Then my struggle for building might for CK would've counted lol.
ARC_ShinoFanGirl1

Postby Wildstreak » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:18 am

I agree with the sigil idea as apart of the prize package since that in itself is a very rare commodity. Next would be a ton of gold shields, followed by a choice of really sharp weapons or armor. Another idea would be a temporary or *permanent* blessing that would last at least as long as the best ones.
Wildstreak

Postby Doctor_Love_Money_Shot » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:09 am

Can we get some clarification on the duration of the games? It says 5 days but the times and dates indicate only 4 days. 12:00am Aug 22 is the beginning of the day on Aug 22. I'm guessing you intend for Aug 22 to be the 5th day in which case the end time needs to be 11:59pm on Aug 22.
Doctor_Love_Money_Shot

Postby Romain » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:32 am

Wildstreak wrote:I agree with the sigil idea as apart of the prize package since that in itself is a very rare commodity. Next would be a ton of gold shields, followed by a choice of really sharp weapons or armor. Another idea would be a temporary or *permanent* blessing that would last at least as long as the best ones.

You'll have to use a ton of gold shields to win so I hope you can get something different than gold (or a temporary blessing). Sigil would be awesome if you keep it small (maybe 4 energy) to avoid giving an unfair edge in raids to the winner. Otherwise I think a tier 12 weapon could be pretty nice too.
Romain

Postby Zeus87 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:57 am

Here's a crazy idea...
A unique mount (horse, tiger, wolf, whatever) which slightly decrease it's owner energy regeneration time (like the blessing but not as significant), or gives a tiny haste boost that can surpass 50%.

Maybe it's too crazy, but I kinda wanted to get ppl's minds at work and out of the regular "gem 3, unique weapon" routine :)

May the best Warrior win!
Zeus87

Postby Lord_Venan » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:52 am

Doctor_Love wrote:Can we get some clarification on the duration of the games? It says 5 days but the times and dates indicate only 4 days. 12:00am Aug 22 is the beginning of the day on Aug 22. I'm guessing you intend for Aug 22 to be the 5th day in which case the end time needs to be 11:59pm on Aug 22.

Indeed! Thanks Doc, now corrected.
Lord_Venan

Trophies

Postby Bj_Knows » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:03 am

Armored bunny slippers.

Choice of signed artwork from game.

99 Major Runes of players choice.

7 days of all possible Blessings.

Unique background on character screen.

New building in Glenfort with trophy case filled with screen shots of winners.

Unique artwork necklace (maybe the gold sun on the cover of the Book of Heroes) or unique artwork hat (maybe laurel leaves). Necklace/ hat would replace the art from the player's actual item like "Hide Helm" Hides the helm artwork. Maybe even a option button Show/ Hide Awards.

Unique color in Chat or a Chat Icon after name (perhaps a smiley face wearing a medal)

Tier 12 Torso armor, Tier 12 Helmet, or Tier 12 Weapon.

Fourteen Ambrosia Potions (refill energy & health bar).

For 30 days, given a Player 2. If your character is Gwen, then Player 2 would be called Gwen2. Player 2 is a clone of your character on the same account. Any Hero Points, Hero Tokens, loot Gold Shields, Valor and Silver Pieces earned would be transferred to your character when Player 2 was deleted.

One time transfer of silver pieces, gold shields, runes, Hero Tokens, or Valor between characters on the same account.

Seven days of double Valor rewards.

Character's level cap raised to 26.
Bj_Knows

PreviousNext

Return to Latest News