Client Update 2.6.0 - Server Maintenance

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Re: Client Update 2.6.0 - Server Maintenance

Postby Gary_ » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:57 pm

Make a spirit Justy, Raiden...its time. And I agree...two words. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!
Gary_

Postby japster » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:02 pm

OMG! The fabled update...it's true!!! #reanimatedead
japster

Postby _Raiden » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:16 pm

Lord_Garic wrote:Make a spirit Justy, Raiden...its time. And I agree...two words. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

I will go down in history as the last melee justi in boh. Haha not going to make a spirit justi .
_Raiden

Postby Nek_the_Moshi_Finger » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:27 am

No physical? Fffuuuuddddggee....
Nek_the_Moshi_Finger

Postby Rezel » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:32 am

Can't believe that people are complaining after reading a brief description. Venan have a habit of leaving things off the update notes, if you feel like you still have a reason after trying both of the new raids and fully understand the white gems that's fair enough.
Rezel

Postby Leaxia » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:01 am

Agree there are negative whiners that have nothing better to do than to nitpick what they can out of this update. There is going to be 2 new onslaught raids and new white gems, that in itself is something to be happy about.
Leaxia

Postby Illy_the_Red » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:06 am

Rezel wrote:Can't believe that people are complaining after reading a brief description. Venan have a habit of leaving things off the update notes, if you feel like you still have a reason after trying both of the new raids and fully understand the white gems that's fair enough.

That's why most have said 'yay for the new raids'. That part is exactly what we asked for. I don't think it's unreasonable though to ask why there are only new magic gems. It would be quite easy for a dev to post and clarify it.
Illy_the_Red

Postby DreamingDæmon » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:15 am

Call me a negative whiner if you like, but as someone who stopped any meaningful playing a year ago, and who hasn't so much as logged in for about 6 months, the information provided above does not give me any incentive to re-download and start playing again.

Maybe it's because my primary toon was a phys justi, and this update looks to be another in the series of shafting that build choice. It would take months of play (or a lot of burning $) to change over to spirit, and I don't feel like punishing myself that much.
Maybe it's because I never got the obsession with onslaught (because I was a melee justi, perhaps?).
Maybe I just feel that a game that demands so much investment (time, effort, demanding precendence over RL for events) from players should at least communicate more about where the combined player/dev journey is going, especially in extended periods of update drought, than BoH does.
Maybe it's because this just feels like too little, way too late. 6-9 months ago, this might have kept me playing, but it's not enough to draw me back in now.

I sincerely hope that the people who have kept faith and stayed with the game get what they want from this update, and it rewards you hanging on through the silence you've put up with for so long.
Players so loyal deserve that much and more.
DreamingDæmon

Postby _Monk » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:35 am

was that an major update since a yr ago?☺☺
_Monk

Postby CJ_the_Girl » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:33 am

Hm. Shadow raid might be survivable with backswing & heavenly wave. Wait... was I even a spitircar for Shadow Comes?

This'll be interesting...
CJ_the_Girl

PreviousNext

Return to Game Updates