Server Maintenance - October 22nd, 2015

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Re: Server Maintenance - October 22nd, 2015

Postby В_ЯдD » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:17 pm

__Q__ wrote:ok here we go, i found cekas toon seyka on over all hs board (number 122) he hasnt been on in over a month, and more importantly his pvp rating is zero which means he would never have made masters in season 3 and most likly never fought a battle, cause no way he would decay everything in a week. which means there is a glitch in your system. he shouldnt be anywhere on your sheet. im not trying to get down on u devs, just trying to help u with your glitch

Exactly what I'm trying to say... I don't give a darn about the medals but your system is broken and being told I'm wrong when it's clear I'm not is frustrating
В_ЯдD

Postby Illy_the_Red » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:03 pm

B_Râd wrote:
__Q__ wrote:ok here we go, i found cekas toon seyka on over all hs board (number 122) he hasnt been on in over a month, and more importantly his pvp rating is zero which means he would never have made masters in season 3 and most likly never fought a battle, cause no way he would decay everything in a week. which means there is a glitch in your system. he shouldnt be anywhere on your sheet. im not trying to get down on u devs, just trying to help u with your glitch

Exactly what I'm trying to say... I don't give a darn about the medals but your system is broken and being told I'm wrong when it's clear I'm not is frustrating

Been broken for a while and proof never seems to change the responses to issues. It just gets more vehement denials.
Illy_the_Red

Postby beekeo » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:07 pm

B_Rad, we appreciate your dogged determination in the pursuit of this solution and I'm glad we had this discussion today.

For the purposes of weekly rewards, there was a bug that was not properly accounting for rank changes as a result of decay.
This also includes people who had been in Masters in the previous season but have zero matches in the current season.
They were not visible in the Coliseum Leaderboard, but their ghosts were holding those spots and would not decay out of them.

We will be calculating rewards due for anyone that should have been in Masters or higher up in Masters; we expect to send them via in-game mail next week.

The PvP reward mails that will be sent on Monday will be accurate.
beekeo

Postby В_ЯдD » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:04 pm

beekeo wrote:B_Rad, we appreciate your dogged determination in the pursuit of this solution and I'm glad we had this discussion today.

For the purposes of weekly rewards, there was a bug that was not properly accounting for rank changes as a result of decay.
This also includes people who had been in Masters in the previous season but have zero matches in the current season.
They were not visible in the Coliseum Leaderboard, but their ghosts were holding those spots and would not decay out of them.

We will be calculating rewards due for anyone that should have been in Masters or higher up in Masters; we expect to send them via in-game mail next week.

Perhaps my permanent silence can now be reconsidered since it was a direct result of Chems response to the first time I reported the issue with pvp and was told there was NO bug and it was my fault???
В_ЯдD

Postby CheMClarc » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:15 pm

B_Râd wrote:
beekeo wrote:B_Rad, we appreciate your dogged determination in the pursuit of this solution and I'm glad we had this discussion today.

Perhaps my permanent silence can now be reconsidered since it was a direct result of Chems response to the first time I reported the issue with pvp and was told there was NO bug and it was my fault???

Unfortunately that's not how it works and I believe that you are talking about a different scenario where you experienced one of your builds changing on you when you entered the Coliseum queue which resulted in a lost for you.

Breaking multiple chat rules in one single post while writing in caps lock, in all channels isn't the best way to get our attention. Your silence is not a direct result of this one incident but the deciding factor of multiple 72 hour silences you have occured on your account. Just like any other player, there's a limit to the amount of abusive behavior we will tolerate and you sir have reached it.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Previous

Return to Game Updates