Android Version Deprecation for Book of Heroes

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Android Version Deprecation for Book of Heroes

Postby CheMClarc » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:09 pm

Android Users!

Due to upcoming changes on Android, we will soon be raising the minimum platform requirements for Book of Heroes.

The minimum requirements for our next client update will be Android 4.0 (ice cream sandwich.)

Unfortunately, this means that support for older devices that cannot run Android 4.0 will be ending with our next client update. If you are going to be affected by this upcoming change, we highly recommend that you secure your account with a VenanID. This will preserve your heroes and game progress, and let you transfer them to a new device at any point in the future.

Thank you all for your continued support of Book of Heroes, and good luck on your upcoming adventures!

-The Book of Heroes Team
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Re: Android Version Deprecation for Book of Heroes

Postby Aryanna » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:59 pm

It is extremely unfair and very poor business practice to take our money to purchase gold shields and then to lock us out of the game! You have guaranteed that I will be spending any more money with you!
Aryanna

Postby Errör_Phåse404 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:16 pm

Use the money to buy a new device
Errör_Phåse404

Postby DiMoSauR » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:21 pm

Let's just hope you will fix Justicars,,you've had many complains to show u that they need nerfed so they can compete with other classes,PVE and PVP,looking forward to the new update
DiMoSauR

Postby Capricorn_Rainbucket » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:40 am

Phaaaaaaaaaaaase xD I can't I can't deal with this too funny
Capricorn_Rainbucket

Postby Illy_the_Red » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:50 am

DiMoSauR wrote:Let's just hope you will fix Justicars,,you've had many complains to show u that they need nerfed so they can compete with other classes,PVE and PVP,looking forward to the new update

I think you mean buffed, Dimo ;)
Illy_the_Red

Postby DiMoSauR » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:57 am

Yes Illy!!! Whatever they call it these days!! We've shown our support throughout the whole game so now it's time to get something back
DiMoSauR

Postby CheMClarc » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:29 am

Aryanna wrote:It is extremely unfair and very poor business practice to take our money to purchase gold shields and then to lock us out of the game! You have guaranteed that I will be spending any more money with you!

We apologize about the inconvenience but as technology improves and the third party software we used upgrades their services, we need to do so as well to keep using them. Older operating systems will always become obsolete within 2-3 years of what is new in the market. Most devices that have been purchased within 2 years will be able to upgrade to 4.0 operating system.

Unfortunately, if you device cannot upgrade, then you will have to purchase a new device to continue playing Book of Heroes. Luckily, if you register an account with us, your characters and progression will be saved on our servers so that you will be able to continue your adventures when you are able to purchase a new device.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Postby Mr_Op » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:04 pm

Technology doesnt improve I have been playing BoH on a flip phone for 3 years
Mr_Op

Postby Illy_the_Red » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:45 pm

Sàlád_The_Oñslàúghtêr wrote:Technology doesnt improve I have been playing BoH on a flip phone for 3 years

What type Salad? I loved it when everyone had different phones and flips were always my favourite. Now everyone might as well have the same generic big-screen touch device :/
Illy_the_Red

Return to Game Updates