Update 2.2.0 - Server Maintenance - October 15th, 2014

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Re: Update 2.2.0 - Server Maintenance - October 15th, 2014

Postby Win_or_Lose » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:53 pm

Love the new update so far. However I keep getting an error message if I try to post in chat. Something about transaction failed and the time on my device (which is correct).
Win_or_Lose
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:43 pm

Re: Update 2.2.0 - Server Maintenance - October 15th, 2014

Postby Hypercrazy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:59 pm

Win_or_Lose wrote:Love the new update so far. However I keep getting an error message if I try to post in chat. Something about transaction failed and
the time on my device (which is correct).


I am having the same issues with most of the chats. Can not see or interact with guild, I can see pvp but can not chat.
Hypercrazy
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:27 pm

Re: Update 2.2.0 - Server Maintenance - October 15th, 2014

Postby В_ЯдD » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:01 pm

What's up with the battle text!?!?

Please change it back!!!
В_ЯдD
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Re: Update 2.2.0 - Server Maintenance - October 15th, 2014

Postby notallthatfat » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:17 pm

No chat :(. I am above level 5 as well :) getting a time stamp error :/
notallthatfat
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:14 am

Re: Update 2.2.0 - Server Maintenance - October 15th, 2014

Postby Deanna » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:54 pm

Thanks for addressing the screen shake . .

Combat is still longer with the added animation of watching health drop . Can you make that optional too ? Why add time for each combat sequence ? We grow our might , increase skills such as haste , and have gems that can quicken .. Potions too and now WE have to deal with more DELAY.!!! When raiding , time itself is now more hindered , if it gets down to minutes or seconds to reach gold , silver , or bronze --- that goal may be missed !
Deanna
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:19 pm

Re: Update 2.2.0 - Server Maintenance - October 15th, 2014

Postby ThirstyDaddy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:03 pm

The trail quest in Fellmarsh isn't finishing when you clear the area
ThirstyDaddy
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:14 am

Re: Update 2.2.0 - Server Maintenance - October 15th, 2014

Postby CheMClarc » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:07 pm

JBarnes wrote:The trail quest in Fellmarsh isn't finishing when you clear the area

Thrill of the Hunt is currently incompletable. Please send us a support ticket and we will complete the quest for you. We have addressed the issue and it will be completable in our update that is coming shortly.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Image
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
User avatar
CheMClarc
 
Posts: 746
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Re: Update 2.2.0 - Server Maintenance - October 15th, 2014

Postby notallthatfat » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:25 pm

Yay chat works!!! Finally free from my first ever silence in this game. :mrgreen:
notallthatfat
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:14 am

Re: Update 2.2.0 - Server Maintenance - October 15th, 2014

Postby Brian40 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:33 pm

Hey guys. Found a bug. If we go in our guild page its missing the top portion and upper right. Just an FYI
Brian40
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:19 pm

Re: Update 2.2.0 - Server Maintenance - October 15th, 2014

Postby Bbbb » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:21 pm

Deanna wrote:Combat is still longer with the added animation of watching health drop . Can you make that optional too ? Why add time for each combat sequence ? We grow our might , increase skills such as haste , and have gems that can quicken .. Potions too and now WE have to deal with more DELAY.!!! When raiding , time itself is now more hindered , if it gets down to minutes or seconds to reach gold , silver , or bronze --- that goal may be missed !


Exactly. That was my immediate reaction. I have seen several my guildies make the exact same complaint too. My second reaction was "is this going to drain our batteries more?" BoH is the single biggest battery drain app I have by far.
Bbbb
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 11:53 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron