Server Maintenance - August 14, 2014

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Re: Server Maintenance - August 14, 2014

Postby Pip_ » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:23 pm

The quest for Lockbolt needs to be adjusted to match the new raid might of 350 instead of 500.
Pip_

Postby DjCleric » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:42 am

Hollowtrade wrote:Coc is way too hard for a 2300 might raid i am 2-3 hitting the first groups with a group spell when it should be one hit ive even heard about people who are level 32 and have 19000 might not being able to one hit the guardian but now it is taking the 3-4 hits what the heck please lower the difficulty on this raid it is no longer a 2300 might raid

My 52k might SW can no longer 1 hit the guardian with all my small attacks.

===================================================================

I'm not quite sure if slashing KV raids' might requirement buy up to 50% is a good thing...
DjCleric

Postby Bbbb » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:54 am

I wish I had a 3400 might toon to see how bad Cerebus turned him into bones to gnaw on. The original 6250 was about right for CK.

The most recent toon I brought from 0 to 20k didn't really raid all that much between event equipment and PvP gems. I wish I had a count but I guess virtually no SqV (except for GG), 30-40 SV (mostly to help clear a guild feat), 30-40 KV (also clearing guild feat), and 10-20 CV. It is kinda insane how easy it is to might up now.
Bbbb

Postby Illy_the_Red » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:17 am

DJ_Mutant_Ninja_Angel wrote:
Hollowtrade wrote:Coc is way too hard for a 2300 might raid i am 2-3 hitting the first groups with a group spell when it should be one hit ive even heard about people who are level 32 and have 19000 might not being able to one hit the guardian but now it is taking the 3-4 hits what the heck please lower the difficulty on this raid it is no longer a 2300 might raid

My 52k might SW can no longer 1 hit the guardian with all my small attacks.

===================================================================

I'm not quite sure if slashing KV raids' might requirement buy up to 50% is a good thing...

Brilliant, this can only mean drop rates are going to increase! Right? I mean there's no other reason to adjust the raid other than to stop people making so much silver from it...

EDIT: sorry that was some bad bad lag on the site, made it post three times!
Illy_the_Red

Postby DjCleric » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Ilyana wrote:Brilliant, this can only mean drop rates are going to increase! Right? I mean there's no other reason to adjust the raid other than to stop people making so much silver from it...

And just when I respec my SW to get optimal silver in all of the CoC phases, this happens. Fate is against me.. :/
DjCleric

Postby CrzyHopper » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:55 pm

I agree with the theory that CoC was adjusted due to higher mights farming it so much. What other reason can it be?

If they wanted a more difficult onslaught raid then why not bring back SC and make it soldier valor? Seems they lowered requirements on other raids to get more players to might up faster yet they increase the levels of a soldier valor raid?

How does that make sense?

In the future we will be back to where we were with CoC as we might up. Will the difficulty/levels increase again? Or will KFS be the new one to farm as it gets easier? Should we expect some changes to that as well in the future?
CrzyHopper

Postby Illy_the_Red » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:41 am

CrzyHopper wrote:I agree with the theory that CoC was adjusted due to higher mights farming it so much. What other reason can it be?

If they wanted a more difficult onslaught raid then why not bring back SC and make it soldier valor? Seems they lowered requirements on other raids to get more players to might up faster yet they increase the levels of a soldier valor raid?

How does that make sense?

In the future we will be back to where we were with CoC as we might up. Will the difficulty/levels increase again? Or will KFS be the new one to farm as it gets easier? Should we expect some changes to that as well in the future?

This is the cue for someone to come on and say 'this is why we did it, please don't worry because of x or y'.

-.-
Last edited by Illy_the_Red on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Illy_the_Red

Postby SangFroid » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Was there a secret increase in Justicar's Radiant Light cooldown? I have not changed a thing and now my play order is off?
SangFroid

Postby Deanna » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:45 pm

how many more updates til the screen shake is going to be resolved ? Yes yes going to be tampered with 2.2 whenever that happens .... Hmmm ? I enjoy the game and the friends I've made during playing and experienced through teamwork obstacles . I don't enjoy having a head ache with this tiresome .. Itsy bitsy issue . Remove the screen shake please .
Deanna

Previous

Return to Game Updates