Server Maintenance - August 5, 2014

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Re: Server Maintenance - August 5, 2014

Postby Illy_the_Red » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:14 pm

Bbbb wrote:
Ilyana wrote:I don't think many people were even aware this 'bug' existed. I never saw it in over 300 fights (ofc not all of those against WM or WM with shield). Maybe some other PvP issues could be fixed?

I don't even really pay attention when I PvP (purely farming) and I knew of the bug.

While I appreciate the idea of the auto-raids, it looks like the feature is a failure. Every SV, CV. and KV one I saw was failing miserably tonight. Maybe just one per every raid tier so there may be sufficient numbers. On KV, I'd recommend CK because it is a shorter raid. On CV, either KFS or VG due to essence. Advantage of KFS is ChV level players will contribute. VG is better for the people who can't handle KFS onslaught yet.

I was aware of it, I just hadn't SEEN it. Ever. Playing as a SW and against plenty of mages with Arcane Shield. I also said 'I don't think many' rather than 'none', so some hair splitting there.

If this 'bug' can be fixed then maybe some other PvP issues can get some time devoted to them.
Illy_the_Red

Previous

Return to Game Updates