Update 2.1.2

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Update 2.1.2

Postby CheMClarc » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:27 pm

We have sent out another client update for all app stores to address the following issues.

• Fixed a bug that caused the game to have poor performance in PvE content.
  • Fixed a bug where the Players Stat screen had their modifiers represented as a rating rather than a percentage.
  • Fixed an issue where the player could become stuck on the map from the touch inputs locking up.
  • Fixed a crash bug when you hit the android back button in the spec change popup.
  • Added the PvP Channel to the list of viable channels for the preferred channel.
  • Watching a replay will no longer drop loot from the previous fight.
Please note: We do not have control over when they will appear in the App stores so please check occasionally for the update.

We would like to thank everyone for their patience as we continue to focus on other bugs that have been reported to us since the launch of 2.1.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Re: Update 2.1.2

Postby puppyzandkittenzlooptheloop » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:58 pm

I am aware that this update didn't say it would fix the samsung galaxy tab 3 or other samsung problems. I just wanted to inform venan that it did not change anything for samsung users. I hope you can tackle this issue next. Allot of us have been locked out of the game and are not even able to make it past the venan loading screen. I wish you luck in finding out what is goin on in the program. I have looked up the files in my explorer and they are blank
(device/android/data/.com/venan) and nothing in the obb folder. Maybee it has something to do with how the samsung recognizes the device versus the sd card-0 versus external sd card. I dont know but it may be the problem, hope it helps and we can play soon.
puppyzandkittenzlooptheloop

Postby Red_Hot_Hera » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:59 pm

MY Samsung 10 inch tablet works fine. However my Samsung 7 in gets music but a blank screen. I understand all 7 in Samsung are experiencing this problem. What is the difference between these two tablets to cause this problem?
Red_Hot_Hera

Postby DreamingDæmon » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:37 am

2.1.2 fixed all the "performance bug" issues regds stutter, Back etc on my Samsung S4.
As far as I'm concerned, the issues that remain are all deliberate design decisions rather than "bugs" per se.
DreamingDæmon

Postby DjCleric » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:03 am

Another issue is the 7 day elixirs
DjCleric

Postby Dawn13 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:15 am

Sorry Venan, but this is by far the poorest and likewise most ridiculous
update launch i've ever had the misfurtune to expirience!

Still get the green screen, still can do a s*it about it! I really find it hard to belive that a Galaxy Tab 3
is such a rare and special device that you're not able to fix all those game issues for this tablet.

To make things even worse, you guys don't even bother to react to tickets sent on
this issues, all we (playing with a couple of rl-buddies) got so far is a more or less pregenerated
recievment mail!

Poor, really poor!
Dawn13

Postby mlkay » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 am

:cry:
My Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" is also having same issue as other users, music, blank screen. I was hoping to enjoy some raiding over the long weekend.
mlkay

Postby Epic_Beard » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:04 pm

I want to know why you guys haven't responded to support tickets on the Galaxy Tab issue, nor have you acknowledged that it even exists as far as I can tell. This is pathetic customer service.
Epic_Beard

Postby Bbbb » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:05 pm

Epic_Beard wrote:I want to know why you guys haven't responded to support tickets on the Galaxy Tab issue, nor have you acknowledged that it even exists as far as I can tell. This is pathetic customer service.

I believe it is the 5th bullet item in this post: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6478
although my experience is Green.

However, not your fault for not finding that one item in a single post.
Bbbb

Postby RJSx » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:13 pm

Right what's annoying me now is thay the only mention of the galaxy tab 3 7' blank screen was saying it was being investigated but where are the daily updates to say where the investigation is at? We would like to know what's happening, if it continues for much longer I would like some form of "compensation" for not being able to play for x ammount of days, you guys at venan need to get the main problem sorted before anything else.

~RJSx
RJSx

Next

Return to Game Updates