Server Maintenance - December 27, 2013

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Re: Server Maintenance - December 27, 2013

Postby ßîgßÆR » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:03 pm

Bher wrote:For all the bellyaching about how the wm is getting the shaft, I have yet to see a single Mage complain about the ability to spam freeze...

I'm upset that the Venan solution was to not make the SW up to snuff. WM and JC's will live through this nerf. SW's still cause the most effort to be successful.

Bear Down
ßîgßÆR

Postby Drash » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:51 am

Cannot believe the Mages are still whining now that they can easily get 20k to 30k crits in addition to having the best slow and interrupts in the game. Cannot come close to those kind of hits with either my SW or Justicar. btw I have two mages also and still believe the WM has become way OP compared to other 2 classes with 2.0.
Drash

Postby Myrrdin » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:05 pm

MegaMouse wrote:STOP Nerfing WMs !! They are always the target of nerfs! They've always been at a disadvantage and as soon as they suddenly are on-par, they're nerfed again!! Venan get your bloody act together!

I just got totally monstered by a sw with about 4-5k less might than me. I could barely get a hit in, and when I did hit, they did about 500 damage. Was pathetic. Once is one thing, but it seems to happen a lot. Wm is definitely the weaker type in this game
Myrrdin

Postby DanceMonkey » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:48 pm

Myrrdin wrote:
MegaMouse wrote:STOP Nerfing WMs !! They are always the target of nerfs! They've always been at a disadvantage and as soon as they suddenly are on-par, they're nerfed again!! Venan get your bloody act together!

I just got totally monstered by a sw with about 4-5k less might than me. I could barely get a hit in, and when I did hit, they did about 500 damage. Was pathetic. Once is one thing, but it seems to happen a lot. Wm is definitely the weaker type in this game

you sir are a noob
DanceMonkey

Postby 91Romeo » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:06 pm

Any other SWs out there notice that death does work like it's supposed to? It activates when your "low" on health but the hit power doesn't seem to activate until after you are hit. Just wondering if it works that way on purpose?
91Romeo

Postby Illy_the_Red » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:26 am

For those asking, the balance changes were based off of the PVE and PVP numbers we have in house. We will continue to evaluate both PVE and PVP content and make balances for the classes going forward to bring them as close as possible to each other.

That being said, prior to the changes today, War Mages were ahead of the curve by an amount that was significant enough to warrant some tweaks. As I mentioned above, we will continue to evaluate.

SW performance in the new raid needs to be urgently looked at. WM is still ahead of the curve, you did very little to it.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Drash » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:20 pm

DanceMonkey wrote:
Myrrdin wrote:

you sir are a noob

Must agree with the Monkey on this one.
Drash

Previous

Return to Game Updates