Update 1.7.2 - August 15, 2013

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Re: Update 1.7.2 - Preview

Postby Vindikator » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:42 pm

Little_Mike wrote:
Droen wrote:Can we have a confirmation if all pvp stats, rewards etc will be reset after beta is finished?

It is still subject for debate as we have not made a final decision, but the resetting of PvP stats and currency is still on the table. I would assume it will happen unless we say otherwise. We will let the community know of this before PvP Season 1 is live.

So, all my hard work, time spent, almost 1k worth of battles and all my Resolve Pots/PVP pots used may go to waste?
I always thought that might be a possibility, but if I knew it was going to happen I wouldn't have wasted all of the time and pots to provide free Data on battles until Beta was over. :?
Vindikator

Postby Darkhorse » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Vindikator wrote:
Little_Mike wrote:
Droen wrote:Can we have a confirmation if all pvp stats, rewards etc will be reset after beta is finished?

It is still subject for debate as we have not made a final decision, but the resetting of PvP stats and currency is still on the table. I would assume it will happen unless we say otherwise. We will let the community know of this before PvP Season 1 is live.

So, all my hard work, time spent, almost 1k worth of battles and all my Resolve Pots/PVP pots used may go to waste?
I always thought that might be a possibility, but if I knew it was going to happen I wouldn't have wasted all of the time and pots to provide free Data on battles until Beta was over. :?

From the original patch notes posted on July 11th:

• "Simple record keeping has been implemented (NOTE: These records may or may not be kept as we move on from the PVP beta)"

As I said above, if we do save these stats, they will be part of a "pre-season" tab or kept in a similar fashion. Personally I'm in favor of keeping them around in some shape or form. This would fit in well with the "seasons" model we envision for the feature.
Darkhorse

Postby Little_Mike » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:53 pm

DreamingDaemon wrote:So staying at 100gs to unlock then?

At the moment, we have decided to leave the 2nd Spec at 100 Gold Shields. This is still subject to change, but we don't see it changing at this time.
Little_Mike

Postby ARCs_Baddman » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:46 pm

Well small bug fixes and patch work , I don't mind at all :) . My question is can we have a set date when PVP beta will be over ? I would hate to get the news a week before it does and I miss out on the exclusive items , and would we be rewarded for our past wins with the new currency When the 1.7.2 patch come out. This would make it easier for all of us to get the exclusive items before time runs out :). PS NERF the SW !!! LOL JK just keep making the game fun
ARCs_Baddman

Postby NikoNarf_1 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:50 pm

Will PvP feats earned be reset when beta ends? (I hope not) Will there be new PvP feats when beta ends (please, no... or at least give a way to hide them if new feats are created)
NikoNarf_1

Postby Armada » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:57 pm

would we be rewarded for our past wins with the new currency When the 1.7.2 patch come out.
I agree, we have spend gold shields to help you guys tweak PvP, i think its just fair to reward us for all the data we gave you guys at Venan with currency for the pvp points already earned. Right?
Armada

Postby Armada » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Oh and please either remove the luck factor for Justi seismic clash, OR make the sw smoke bombs also depending on luck... SW are already in advantage because they need way less gem slots to get their haste up....
Armada

Postby Darkhorse » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:11 pm

ARC_BADDMAN wrote:Well small bug fixes and patch work , I don't mind at all :) . My question is can we have a set date when PVP beta will be over ? I would hate to get the news a week before it does and I miss out on the exclusive items , and would we be rewarded for our past wins with the new currency When the 1.7.2 patch come out. This would make it easier for all of us to get the exclusive items before time runs out :). PS NERF the SW !!! LOL JK just keep making the game fun

-PVP Beta will not be over yet for some time.
-No rewards for past wins, the currency will be rewarded for matches played after 1.7.2 at the time of the match itself.
Darkhorse

Postby Darkhorse » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:11 pm

FT_NikoNarf wrote:Will PvP feats earned be reset when beta ends? (I hope not) Will there be new PvP feats when beta ends (please, no... or at least give a way to hide them if new feats are created)

They will not reset. A win will count as a win for the feats, whether it is in beta or a different season.
Darkhorse

Postby CrzyHopper » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Armada wrote:Oh and please either remove the luck factor for Justi seismic clash, OR make the sw smoke bombs also depending on luck... SW are already in advantage because they need way less gem slots to get their haste up....

SW take less haste gems to be faster, Justi's take less melee gems to be stronger and mages take less magic gems. Blah blah blah. These are slight differences in the classes that shouldn't change.
CrzyHopper

PreviousNext

Return to Game Updates