Server Maintenance - December 21, 2012

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Server Maintenance - December 21, 2012

Postby Little_Mike » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:03 am

Server maintenance is now complete.

General
  • Fixed various typos and text errors with item names, quest text, dialogue, etc.

Quests
  • There is a new Craftsman's Table quest chain that will now reward the Minor Potion of Dodge recipe instead of the Minor Potion of Crit recipe. This fixes an issue so that the materials that you gather can be used to complete the quest chain. Players currently on the old quest chain can still complete those quests. Fire crystals can be found randomly in Dragonmoor.
  • The Lucky Blades quest will now open after unlocking the Workshop. Players currently on the quest and have not unlocked the Workshop can still complete the quest chain until they need to craft.

World Events
  • The elite encounters in Incursions now have a guaranteed Flux drop.
  • There is now an additional 3 minute warning for when an Incursion portal opens.
  • Rumors have it that an elusive Holiday Goblin has been spotted in Glenfort. For a limited time, find him to get exclusive in-game rewards! Complete the Save the Holidays feat to receive a special Tier 13 item!

Items
  • The Minor Potion of Dodge recipe has been replaced with the Minor Potion of Crit recipe in Majerio's shop.
  • Items sold for Soldier's Valor and Knight's Valor has been reduced in cost by 25%. The price for Sigils have not changed.
  • The Tier 3 Gem bundles have been lowered to 40 Gold Shields.
  • There are now lockboxes available sold for Tier 3 and Tier 4 Gem shards that will award a random Gem of that Tier.

Crafting
  • The potion crafts will now return 3 potions instead of 1-3 potions.

Dungeons
  • Emperor Trask has been increased in difficulty.
  • Some middle tiered bosses will now drop Tier 3 Gem shards, while higher tiered bosses will drop Tier 4 Gem shards.
Little_Mike

Re: Server Maintenance - December 21, 2012

Postby Little_Mike » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Added notes for the maintenance.
Little_Mike

Postby Grnm » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:45 pm

Little_Mike wrote:[*]Items sold for Soldier's Valor and Knight's Valor has been reduced in cost by 75%. The price for Sigils have not changed.

Are they going to cost 25% of their prior value or is it 75% (gee, I recenly bought 10 t4 gems...)
Grnm

Postby Little_Mike » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Sorry, it is only a 25% reduction in price. Bad wording.
Little_Mike

Postby Grnm » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:10 pm

Little_Mike wrote:[*]There are now lockboxes available sold for Tier 3 and Tier 4 Gem shards that will award a random Gem of that Tier

I am sorry to be a nitpicker again, but what does it mean? We seem to have these lockboxes already, will anything be changed?
Grnm

Postby Little_Mike » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Grnm wrote:
Little_Mike wrote:[*]There are now lockboxes available sold for Tier 3 and Tier 4 Gem shards that will award a random Gem of that Tier

I am sorry to be a nitpicker again, but what does it mean? We seem to have these lockboxes already, will anything be changed?

This is actually live in 1.5.0 but was not mentioned in the build notes. I am simply adding it here because of that. There are now Tier 3 Blue, Yellow, Red and Tier 4 Blue, Yellow, Red Gem lockboxes which require the appropriate Gem shards which can be found in dungeons. These lockboxes will award a random Gem of that color and Tier.
Little_Mike

Postby Grnm » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Got it, thanks
Grnm

Postby EJ_walker » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:02 pm

25% cost reduction? I spend yesterday 10k kv, all my saves. I am really angry, to read this. Will you compansate it?
EJ_walker

Postby Little_Mike » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:09 pm

EJ_walker wrote:25% cost reduction? I spend yesterday 10k kv, all my saves. I am really angry, to read this. Will you compansate it?

Please send us an in-game customer support email.
Little_Mike

Postby Doctor_Love_Money_Shot » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Currently there is a notification in Global Chat for the portals and the Holiday Goblin. However, as most people in our guild spend most of their time in guild or officer chat, we often miss these notifications. Can you please make these notices also show up in guild and officer chat? Or maybe place a popup on the screen like when raids start. We need better visibility on this, especially when the goblin is only around for 15 mins. Thanks.
Doctor_Love_Money_Shot

Next

Return to Game Updates