September 3, 2013
Book of Heroes Now Available on Amazon!
CROMWELL, CT – September 3, 2013 - Award-winning iOS and Android developer Venan Entertainment (Space Miner: Space Ore Bust, Ninjatown: Trees of Doom!) today announced that their successful mobile RPG title, Book of Heroes, is now available on the Amazon App Store. This adds the Kindle Fire to the long list of supported Android devices.
About Venan Entertainment, Inc.:
A pioneer in the development of high-quality titles for mobile and handheld gaming platforms, Venan Entertainment, Inc. of Cromwell, Connecticut has developed award-winning games for the Nintendo DS™, iPhone, iPod, and hundreds of mobile devices since it was founded in 2002. Their extensive body of work includes multiple Game of the Year-winning Space Miner: Space Ore Bust, the BAFTA-nominated Nintendo DS™ strategy title Ninjatown, the Mobile Excellence Game of the Year-winning MONOPOLY for mobile devices, and the NBA LIVE series for both mobile devices and the iPhone and iPod Touch.
June 5, 2012
Ninjatown: Trees of Doom! Available for Android!
May 24, 2012
Long-awaited Update to Venan's Book of Heroes Available Now for iOS and Android!
We've been working hard adding an incredible array of new features to our highly-rated RPG, Book of Heroes. The new 1.3 update adds guilds, real-time chat, a mail system and integrated forums, but it doesn't end there!
- A new high level zone:: Fellmarsh, the homeland of the Rath'een
- Over 50 new quests
- New equipment
- Guilds allow players to group together and compete for dominance
- Guild challenges that unlock raids, award prestige and grant Favors
- New permanent buff type called Favors which award passive bonuses to the player as long as they are in the guild
- Power and Prestige leaderboards for ranking guilds
- Raids: new long term battles that the guild must defeat as a group in return for Valor and Hero Tokens
- New chat feature adds real-time chat on both Global and Guild channels
- New mail system used to deliver Raid Rewards and facilitate user-to-user communication
- A direct link to the Book of Heroes forums is now on the main button dock
And many more improvements, including:
- Streamlined encounters and drop rates to make many quests easier
- Increased Hero Token rewards for the Daily Quest
- A Hero Training system for increasing player stats
- Hero Tokens added as a raid reward
- A new Augment Gem equipment system, allowing players to customize all their equipment via Augment Gems
- Re-organized categories for easier navigation
- A new Defend ability which allows players to temporarily take less damage and increase their chance to block.
- Energy recharge doubled, it now recharges at two energy every five minutes
- Lowered Gold Shield cost of energy refills
- Level cap raised to 25
- Interstitial ads removed for players who purchase gold shields
February 16, 2012
Book of Heroes "Chapter 3: Dragonmoor" Update is LIVE! Also, ANDROID News!
We're pleased to announce that the latest major update for our iOS RPG, Book of Heroes, is now available for download from the App Store!
"Chapter 3: Dragonmoor" follows the improvements made in our previous update, "Chapter 2: The Frozen Vale", by introducing a brand new zone, a deep new quest chain for players 15-17, powerful new equipment for all classes, and our most-requested feature: multiple character slots!
But that's not the half of it! A multitude of updates and improvements have made it into this patch, making it the game's largest-yet. Other new features include:
In addition to our latest patch, we're also hard at work putting the finishing touches on Book of Heroes for Android devices. Expect it to hit an Android near you by the end of the month!
Book of Heroes is now available for FREE on the App Store!