Mega Topic: Character/ Venan ID login screens

What would you like to see in future updates?

Re: Add energy meter to character view

Postby Doctor_Love_Money_Shot » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:42 pm

Why go just halfway with the suggestion. Energy meters for all!

And early guilds don't have the luxury of setting raid schedules so this is a vital tool for deciding when to run raids on the fly. Also, it may make a difference as to whether or not to start a scheduled raid. Especially if a raid is schedueld right after Tragick Valentine appears (and future seasonal events).
Doctor_Love_Money_Shot

display energy on char selection screen

Postby Step » Sat May 25, 2013 12:52 pm

Hello Venan!
I'd like to suggest the above mentioned improvement to character selection screen. It would be great to find easily which toon is recharged and it would really make life easier for people with more toons (I suspect that's most of players).
Step

Re: display energy on char selection screen

Postby Isotope » Sun May 26, 2013 10:49 am

FS_Step wrote:Hello Venan!
I'd like to suggest the above mentioned improvement to character selection screen. It would be great to find easily which toon is recharged and it would really make life easier for people with more toons (I suspect that's most of players).

I would also like to suggest that instead of exiting to the login/welcome screen, we were able to exit to the character select screen, making it faster and easier to switch between toons.
Isotope

Display energy at toon selection screen

Postby vrand » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:04 pm

I think it'd be helpful to display the current energy of each toon at the character selection screen.
This way I can see which toon I need to use energy for. Especially if I'm playing several toons back and forth.
vrand

Re: Display energy at toon selection screen

Postby CrzyHopper » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:32 am

I know this has been suggested before and I really wish Venan could make this happen. Makes it easier or players that play multiple toons. Please Venan add this to the next update.
CrzyHopper

Re: Display energy at toon selection screen

Postby Lord_Nabren » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:45 am

This would be a great addition imo!
Lord_Nabren

Re: Show "status" on character select screen

Postby NikoNarf_1 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:01 am

As someone who switches frequently, I would only be interested in this feature if it did not slow the process of switching toons... if asking the server for this info takes 5 seconds each time, that can add up to several lost kills in a 2 to 3 hour raid.
NikoNarf_1

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:33 am

Let me add a hearty "yes" to showing energy level on the character selection screen!
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby john12345 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:59 pm

+1 to view status.
+1000 to instant toons switching without existing to menu
john12345

Welcome page upgrade- Health Bar & Energy Bar

Postby Wärløçk_Béär » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:09 pm

I was wondering if during the next upgrade, a change to the welcome page might be considered. On the screen where your heroes are listed it would be great if was a meter or numerical listing of that heroes current hp and energy lvl. I think this would make the higher raids a lot easier, since when you are bouncing between heroes you would be able to see at a glance who is ready to rejoin the frey. Thanks for such and great game and taking time to consider upgrades and changes from your players.

SlvrBear
Wärløçk_Béär

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions