Energy changes

What would you like to see in future updates?

Energy changes

Postby cathbad » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:54 am

With dungeons taking 20 energy to enter, it would be a great help if they up the energy max to 60.
Also change the energy of a gold shield to 4 energy units each. These small changes would add life to an otherwise slow and limited game.
Most of my guild members have left to play other games that are less limited.
cathbad

Re: Energy changes

Postby CharmedByLucky_Phåse404 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:16 pm

This is EXACTALLY what the game needs.
CharmedByLucky_Phåse404

Postby Illy_the_Red » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:10 pm

Always wondered why they whacked the dungeon costs up to 20 past a certain point. Clearly we were getting too many useless gems from lockboxes :P
60e would help offset all the multi-tooning everyone has to do these days as more and more stop playing.
Illy_the_Red

Postby OBwan » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:24 pm

They need to reduce the waves in all raids by maybe 10% on end game and more on entry level. Make entry level raids like squire half the waves. Like before 1.6 or whenever they made CK twice as long. The game doesn't have as many players. They need to understand this is partly why.
OBwan

Postby Bbbb » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:19 pm

I think the end game lengths are fine. I haven't seen a big problem with failing raids.

I haven't been through the early game raids in a year and a half, but they were fine at that point in time. I sure don't ever remember CK getting doubled in length. I could see that maybe Overseer, Helion or WoF may be too long. GK still doesn't serve any good purpose.
Bbbb

Postby Illy_the_Red » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:40 pm

Bbbb wrote:I think the end game lengths are fine. I haven't seen a big problem with failing raids.

I haven't been through the early game raids in a year and a half, but they were fine at that point in time. I sure don't ever remember CK getting doubled in length. I could see that maybe Overseer, Helion or WoF may be too long. GK still doesn't serve any good purpose.

It's actually up and down across the game. More active guilds are generally fine but even they can't rely on gold. Less actives are lucky to get near gold regularly. All because of declining player numbers.

At this point what I've seen is that there is plenty of enthusiasm for OS phases but with a corresponding huge drop in interest in pushing the non-OS phases. Some of the waves from non-OS could really be useful in the OS phases. In some raids OS is absolutely flattened by multiple high might toons that do nothing in earlier phases. It feels incredibly lopsided.

They did change raids a lot with 1.6. They upped guilds to 100 members and loyalty gave an extra eight energy. At the same time they upped waves massively and dialled it back a little once everyone pointed out that they had made gold virtually impossible without burning. But the pre-1.6 raids were much shorter in terms of waves.
Illy_the_Red

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions