Dev Update

News for Book of Heroes.

Re: Dev Update

Postby LavenderJaney » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:34 pm

Woot!! Hope we see you in global chats again! As a community I know that's a big deal. Thanks for letting us know what's going on :)
LavenderJaney

Postby vlad_the_impaler » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:35 pm

_ACID_ wrote:Can I get my perma removed now please? I've been the messiah for the last 2 years, not a very naughty boy :)

Yeah let acid speak again! Please!
vlad_the_impaler

Postby Bimbosigliere » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:42 pm

_ACID_ wrote:Can I get my perma removed now please? I've been the messiah for the last 2 years, not a very naughty boy :)

I'll take over his perma for acid!!! Or anyone's!!
Bimbosigliere

Postby _ACID_ » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:46 am

Bimbosigliere wrote: I'll take over his perma for acid!!! Or anyone's!!

You're too kind Bims ;)
_ACID_

Postby Draknarr » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:17 am

Welcome back to the game Lord Venan. My name is Master d-rak and I really like pvp. In fact I like pvp so much that I am gonna just say that I like pvp again. I have been around since beta and have lived in the arena ever since . Scavenging on whatever I could find..rats, bugs, noobs, until I finally died and was buried in zals backyard just above the coliseum. Now my spirit wanders endlessly in season 3 with unsolved mysteries to bring peace to my weary soul. I have a few questions that may help bring me rest eternally.. 1. When will season 4 pvp start?. 2 will we ever get an update on pvp regarding the point system, rng tweeks, maybe remove leech and side step from pvp and just give an ability point?, 3. If there is any type of balance handicap in place to keep everyone around a 50% win/lose curve.. please rework it to just be 100% random, or even just talking a little bit more about how the pvp system works in general will bring great satisfaction to your player base. 4. Incentives to pvp, perhaps new prestige items, leader board channel that displays highest crit, most dodges in a match etc.. kinda like event channel but just shows stats would be huge! And give us loads of new goals to work towards. Unlocking a master chat channel where u can talk with masters only for advice or whatever would be awesome also. 5. Bims, the hell bent grannie named by the great chem, will vow to q up and pvp again if these changes are considered. I know you have your plate full Lord Venan but we the loyal players just want you to know that we LOVE boh and we most certainly LOVE pvp!!!. Let's make it great again. Thanks. D-rak
Draknarr

Postby Saphira_Rider » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:15 am

+1 let's make Glenfort great again
+1 free Acid!!!
Saphira_Rider

Postby _ACID_ » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:46 pm

Saphira_Rider wrote:+1 let's make Glenfort great again
+1 free Acid!!!

Yes saphy! ❤
_ACID_

Postby Ares_Jedi_God » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:03 pm

Hey Lord Venan,

I love your game and welcome back.

Almost forgot, Merry Christmas!

Santa
Ares_Jedi_God

Postby Illy_the_Red » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:14 am

Free Acid! Hopefully now the regime has changed we will see it!
Illy_the_Red

Postby Johnny_Kringle » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:26 pm

#FreeAcidsVoice

Lets trend this! :D
Johnny_Kringle

PreviousNext

Return to Latest News