Were-Chef Event 2016 - UPDATED

News for Book of Heroes.

Re: Were-Chef Event 2016 - UPDATED

Postby SuPeЯcДlÏfГaĞiLi5tiСeЖpÎaLiDoСiФ » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:08 am

Desyncs are happening more frequently than prior to the patch. The only consolation is that chef is slightly easier.

Please also adjust the event shop timer according to the time extension.

I also hope that the game does not continue to lag or freeze after the event is over!
SuPeЯcДlÏfГaĞiLi5tiСeЖpÎaLiDoСiФ

Postby Eliza_Flinger_of_Werehash » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:21 am

Garlic I checked in Other and no golden spoons. Out of now about 130 plays I still have not gotten even one golden spoon drop. I would think that was randomly impossible, but apparently not.I know you can't give away configuration drop codes, but do I have to play a certain number of consecutive times to trigger the drop?
Eliza_Flinger_of_Werehash

Postby Gary_ » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:58 am

It is quite random. I would have thought you would have had some dropped in that many plays. I'm truly sorry for your misfortune.
Gary_

Postby Eliza_Flinger_of_Werehash » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:29 pm

Garic_ wrote:It is quite random. I would have thought you would have had some dropped in that many plays. I'm truly sorry for your misfortune.

I would have thought so as well considering my husband plays and has received over 10, guess that is just the way it goes. Thanks anyway.
Eliza_Flinger_of_Werehash

Postby Bimbosigliere » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:11 pm

REDACTED
Last edited by Bimbosigliere on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bimbosigliere

Postby Bbbb » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:15 am

Eliza_Flinger_of_Werehash wrote: I would think that was randomly impossible

I really think that Venan needs to add a basic statistics/RNG tutorial in the game.

Since the patch, I've only had one Werechef desync so that's a huge improvement. However,

1. PvP drops connection on like 10% of the fights I do. From chat and seeing it happen to my opponents too, it seems to happen for everyone.
2. Glenfort town and the global map both freeze and then load slowly all the time now. Maybe this will clear up once the event is over.
3. Sometimes when I am in town, the training area (forgot the name - the bottom where you use HTs) will blink yellow. But I go in there and there are no ability points to use on any build or any other reason I can see why.

Regardless to the issues, I managed to land every item on every toon that I really really wanted and even without using the extra day (though it was the last original spawn when I got there) so I'm happy. Now to get to level 35 so I can actually equip this stuff. :lol:
Bbbb

Previous

Return to Latest News