Mega Topic: Character/ Venan ID login screens

What would you like to see in future updates?

Re: Welcome page upgrade

Postby Darkhorse » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Viewing your heroes energy from the player select screen is an idea that's come up a few times, but it might be technically feasible to do with the way we have our client/server architecture set up. That being said, I like it! I think if something like this would make it's way into the game, we'd work it in with a series of updates to the overall "account based" experience :D. As always, no promises!
Darkhorse

Switching between toons- Character Energy Status

Postby Peachy_Nola » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:55 am

I think i have seen this mentioned before, but its something that is worth repeating. There really should be an easier way to switch between toons, or at least a way to see the e for all of them. Its so time consuming to back out to the main screen, wait for the game to reconnect to the server, pick a toon, wait for it to load, then you learn that you already used that toon and you only have 2 e. Its especially frustrating when you only have 5 mins left on gold for a raid and it takes 3 mins just switching between them. Please concider a way to improve this aspect on a future update. I doubt that a single player would have any complaints about adding this feature!!
Peachy_Nola

Re: Switching between toons

Postby DreamingDæmon » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:21 am

+1. Both ease and e indicator. It'd be very useful, ESPECIALLY when trying to raid all sneaky-like at work!
DreamingDæmon

Info @ hero select, more info on inspect.- Merged

Postby The_Swede » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:20 pm

Would love to see my energy lvls on my different toons on the hero selecting screen.
When raiding with 5 toons it would help out alot to see who I would bring into battle next.

Also when questing with all at the same time, save some time and save some battery on the phone ;)

I would love to be able to inspect the gems and speccs of that asshat who just oneshotted me in PvP!
Would also be fun to be able to compare different speccs and stuff with your friends!

Thx.
The_Swede

Character choosing screen

Postby Leierman » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:49 pm

I would love to be able to see how much energy my toons have when Im on the screen where I choose a character. Will help to choose which character to go with when rotating characters.

I like to raid and sometimes I dont remember what character I used last.
Leierman

Re: Character choosing screen- Merged

Postby Tomski1981 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:00 pm

I like
Tomski1981

Re: Show "status" on character select screen

Postby Natvilcius » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:42 pm

I like the energy status on the character screen.

But what I'd *really* love to see is a raid status. Here's what I mean:

If a toon is currently in a raid, I would like to see the raid name & maybe the % complete and/or phase.

If a toon is not in a raid, but its guild has an active raid, I'd like to see the raid name & phase &/or %.

If my guild has multiple raids going on, we could either show all raids, or I would be fine just showing the highest level raid.

If this is too much of a server load or performance issue, then I recommend a "show raids" button on the character screen; by default the energy bar & raid info would not load (to allow for fast character switching), but if I choose to wait I can load the raid info manually.

Here's the use case: when I start the game, I want to prioritize which toon I play. Toons already in a raid (with e) play first, toons in guilds with active raids second, all others third. I'll be happy to wait several seconds to load this info in one place rather than log into 4+ toons to see who goes first.

Thanks!
Natvilcius

Manifest logon energy

Postby Dumknight » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:51 pm

Now that we have new classes. Horrah ! We also have more toons to manage. On the character manifest. Aka the login/toon selector. It seems like the gsme is retrieving character data already. For the lvl. Name. Equipped gear for the profile pic.

*** could we also retrieve and display pve energy and pvp energy? *** this would greatly assist at a glance which toons need our attention without having to log in. And perhaps reduce server load from constant toon hopping to check energy. Hope this could happen in 3.1 ! Seems relatively painless.

Thanks Devs,
DumKnight - epix
Dumknight

Previous

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions