2.0 Justicar Build

Share your PvP strategies, tips, and builds with your fellow gladiators.

Re: 2.0 Justicar Build

Postby ZacaJoJo » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:01 pm

Ok well I have re spec according to your advice. Here's my new skill tree:

3- Brutal Strike
3- Cleave
0- Condemn
2- Weapon Focus
2- Stunning Blow

0- Radiant Light
0- Wound
2- Elder Fury
0- Execute
0- Smite

0- Rend
0- Spirit Link
3- Seismic Slash
0- Heavenly Wave
0- Backswing

2- Heroic Will
2- Juggernaut
0- Frenzy
0- Vengeance
0- Stagger

I played 8 games and won 6. I think it is going to be easier when both Heroic Will & Juggernaut will be at level 3, because I still struggle with my abilitiy time and in some combat, at one point I had to use my normal attack, which made me loose a lot of time.

I also tried to put more Health gems as HP seems more important than melee in PvP.
ZacaJoJo

Postby NightRaven » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:15 am

Eric,

You are the first sw player I have observed in forum to state that the class is balanced. Would you mind sharing your build and strategy as even other top pvp players such as Tacita have remarked how incredibly difficult it is to have even odds versus the wm class. I, and I'm sure many others, have given up trying to coach upcoming players, let alone try and decipher ourselves, the seeming imbalance that you seem to have no issue with, excepting of course any other sw players whom apparently have not offered up their voices in helping players with less experience.
NightRaven

Postby Win_or_Lose » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:30 am

My tips:

Move the 3 in cleave to wound - its a faster attack, does more damage with bleed and has a faster cd.

Move the 2 in weapon focus to rend. Your melee attacks will do more damage with more bleeds than with weapon focus.

Hope that helps!

Phlip
Win_or_Lose

Postby EricM » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:14 pm

NightRaven wrote:Eric,

You are the first sw player I have observed in forum to state that the class is balanced. Would you mind sharing your build and strategy as even other top pvp players such as Tacita have remarked how incredibly difficult it is to have even odds versus the wm class. I, and I'm sure many others, have given up trying to coach upcoming players, let alone try and decipher ourselves, the seeming imbalance that you seem to have no issue with, excepting of course any other sw players whom apparently have not offered up their voices in helping players with less experience.

My current pvp record by class:

Vs. Justicars: 133-19 (87.5% win)
Vs. Shadow Warriors: 105-21 (83.3% win)
Vs. Warmages: 144-46 (75.8% win) [Only reason this is so much lower is that DaK and me fight so much that it dramatically lowers my win rate]

I definitely have significantly more trouble vs. warmages, but do what they do. Stack Health, magic resist gems... dodge gems... The goal is to prevent them from landing a clean hit on you. A shadow warrior's biggest advantage is his/her quick attacks. Use them to control the battle from the onset. Defend often. That's the best advice I can give.
EricM

Postby Beams » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:06 pm

So many of my matches are decided by a dodge or two. When using gems, I've chosen to prefer dodge over haste. I play only Justicars. I find that if I can start my combo I can take the fight to the end. If they dodge anything in my combo, I'm toast. I go from seismic slash 3 to brutal strike 3 to cleave 3 (or stun first). If they all connect, I can beat any class up to 4 levels. Of course, I have a complete Colosseum set. Also, I get the power 2-H, not the speed one.
Beams

Postby There_Is_No_Phåse404 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:05 pm

I look forward to the next reply 2 years from now
There_Is_No_Phåse404

Previous

Return to PvP Strategy