Client Update 2.6.0 - Server Maintenance

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Re: Client Update 2.6.0 - Server Maintenance

Postby Bbbb » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:01 pm

81K might. There is your first problem. White gems are useless garbage on this phase and hurting you. I would take a 71K toon over a 81K toon any day of the week right now.

Second " I can get bleed, fire rune, and condem all to stack x3 lol" Why are you using fire runes? Always spirit runes....

Justi and SW are not the only ones suffering. Justi and Mage are on par for Hunter P3. I've run both with almost the same might. The SW issue is that staying in DW and not dying is extra hard right now.
Bbbb

Postby Illy_the_Red » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:32 pm

Bbbb wrote:81K might. There is your first problem. White gems are useless garbage on this phase and hurting you. I would take a 71K toon over a 81K toon any day of the week right now.

Second " I can get bleed, fire rune, and condem all to stack x3 lol" Why are you using fire runes? Always spirit runes....

Justi and SW are not the only ones suffering. Justi and Mage are on par for Hunter P3. I've run both with almost the same might. The SW issue is that staying in DW and not dying is extra hard right now.

I've always wondered where this fire rune idea came from. I first noticed it as 'advice' on one of BJ's posts. Spirit runes are a must, for SW anyway. You do precious little damage per hit as it is, you don't need a further barrier to it.

Disappointing that the White gems are useless, though not surprising. Same with the tragick gems, can't really say they were worth collecting hearts to get them. Not a great update, overall.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Sir_TâpsØlòt » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:25 am

ÎmmØrtÃl wrote:I don't suppose any of you have faced the eldritch shield... It reduces all incoming damage to 1... Lol...

Thats what that spell does? That sounds rough. I've seen him try to cast it a few times but I always killed him before he could land it. Anyway, I am currently retired from raiding until new valor comes along. Perhaps if I'm extremely bored I'll hit once in awhile but I am too burned out to hit frustrating raids for zero rewards. We need T20 to get some life back in the end gamers. ;)
Sir_TâpsØlòt

Postby Bango » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:17 pm

Can't say I'm having much trouble on all toons. 10 kills per class is doable without much hassle. I do think the payout is louzy. 7 PE and 6k silver is meh and that was my best of all 3..

New gems suck hard tho. Nice for pvp but thats about it
Bango

Postby Bbbb » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:20 am

Ilyana wrote:I've always wondered where this fire rune idea came from. I first noticed it as 'advice' on one of BJ's posts. Spirit runes are a must

Coc is the only raid where maybe fire runes makes sense. I haven't run Coc seriously in years. I never thought it was worth the trouble to run a bunch of that raid to earn silver for Diamond Engravers - easier to come up with the GS.

This does make me wonder if you are having survival issues on Hunter and can't avoid more resist/health gems, then maybe Nature Runes might help. Or if you are a Justi or SW, ice runes.
Bbbb

Postby Bbbb » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:32 am

TäpZíllâ wrote:Anyway, I am currently retired from raiding until new valor comes along. Perhaps if I'm extremely bored I'll hit once in awhile but I am too burned out to hit frustrating raids for zero rewards. We need T20 to get some life back in the end gamers. ;)

I'm with you Tap. I played for about 2 weeks with the update, but it all seems pointless. I played the event and though I got 16-17 gems, the result was something like less than 100 damage, 2% more crit and I think I got one ability to reduce by .01s while losing crit power/resist. That knocked the wind out of my sails...

I'm not sure T20 does much. The new weapon would but diminishing returns makes the rest pretty pointless too. BoH needs a different style of play.

Same situation: if I am extremely bored, I'll hit once in a while.

As Jump said in chat, this update came 8 months too late.
Bbbb

Postby CheMClarc » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:15 pm

Intense Focus will be address in our next update. It is due to how onslaught works with passives once you kill an enemy. Since the passives carry over after death, if you happened to kill the Hunter during his health then Intense Focus will appear on the next version of him. Currently, it can only be removed by his heal. We will give further updates on what is changing with him when we announce our next update.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Postby Sigèé » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:19 pm

CheMClarc wrote:Intense Focus will be address in our next update. It is due to how onslaught works with passives once you kill an enemy. Since the passives carry over after death, if you happened to kill the Hunter during his health then Intense Focus will appear on the next version of him. Currently, it can only be removed by his heal. We will give further updates on what is changing with him when we announce our next update.

Good :-)
Sigèé

Postby DiMoSauR » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:54 pm

CheMClarc wrote:Intense Focus will be address in our next update. It is due to how onslaught works with passives once you kill an enemy. Since the passives carry over after death, if you happened to kill the Hunter during his health then Intense Focus will appear on the next version of him. Currently, it can only be removed by his heal. We will give further updates on what is changing with him when we announce our next update.

Sorry we have to wait another YEAR for some changes then...or Christmas coming early?
DiMoSauR

Postby Bbbb » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:37 am

Glad you guys are addressing it.

But sadly, I've quit playing. Farming for mats that only increase my might but make my toon worse isn't of interest to me. The other game I am playing released an interesting update so I am devoting my time to it.

Hopefully, the Lucky event will be interesting enough to bring me back for a while.
Bbbb

PreviousNext

Return to Game Updates