Bullying in BoH...a serious problem...

For all your non-Book of Heroes discussion needs.

Bullying in BoH...a serious problem...

Postby Possessed_Mithrid » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:22 pm

Venan,
In light of recent comversations, and since I am sitting on a free hour of time, I think it past time you addressed a serious problem in Boh...bullying and abuse. I am calling on you to do the conscientious thing as a public provider of entertainment to stand up for the rights and feelings of the little people.

I have noted a disturbing trend among Players, particularly GM's, Officers and Mods in the game to abuse their powers, I thought It would be appropriate to bring to light some of the worse offenders I have known and witnessed firsthand.

SDerrin (GM abuse):
If any of you have participated in an HJ raid, or are a member of HJ, you have seen firsthand how brutal Derrin is in his verbal assaults on members of his guild. Now I don't know if it is his insecurity or his need to keep them in line or if he just enjoys the powertrip as a GM, but the foulness of his language and his derogatory and implied belittling comments to his guild members I find appalling. Something needs to be done about it.
Side note: I have it on good word that CrzyHopper only achieved his million monster feat because Derrin has been emotionally threatening and abusing hims for months to do it, a type of emotional slavery, just so Derrinb could hold it up as an HJ trophy.

Wookie (Officer abuse):
Now I haven't visited KOTOR nearly as often as I used to, but I remember Wookie, using both his toons to tag team abuse his fellow members. You think its bad being berated and teased by one toon in a guild...try taking the verbal assault from two toons simultaneously, who craft their abuse with such tandem and choreographed artistry that the onslaught feels continuous...it is emotionally overwhelming...I have seen Japster despondent and depressed at times simply because the horror of it has overwhelmed him emotionally.

Fero (GM abuse):
I do not know what to say about Fero...simply that his BoH abuse goes well beyond the emotional...I do not know how he does it but I have been pimpslapped through my phone on several occasions by him. I know DBT, Jump, B4, DJ, Sin, Heach, Damide, Medi, MaM, Ray, Oz and many many other Kingdom toons have been personally assaulted by him. Why do you think Aries created the Kingdom prayer...simply to appease Fero's wrath...

qAmy (Mod abuse):
Not much to say here other then be very very careful how you act when qAMy is on global chat...I have seen her warnings, threats, whispers reduce whole toons to tears...and Venan has turned a blind eye to her abuse of mod powers...why I've seen toons get silenced for merely saying "Hi" because she didn't like the color of their chat text. She is evil this one.

Now I have saved the worst for last:

Patsy at Spoons,
Man if you thought Shekka or Matta were ever bad at berating and condescending to their guild members...they have nothing on Patsy after she became GM (and even before). Sherpa for all his bravado is reduced to a shell of a man when Patsy lays into him...Cia, for all his might gets reduced to a quivering blubbery WM... You all want to know why Bims took time off..therapy...he needed months of therapy to cope with the horrendous and unspeakable things Patsy did to his mind over the past several years of playing...they even named an emotional disease after it.... PTBD..Post-Tramatic BoH Disorder... Patsy is the most cruel and evil BoH Player I have ever come across...

Venan it is high time to did something about this.
Last edited by Possessed_Mithrid on Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Possessed_Mithrid

Re: Bullying in BoH...a serious problem...

Postby Bimbosigliere » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:38 pm

REDACTED
Last edited by Bimbosigliere on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bimbosigliere

Postby Possessed_Mithrid » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:43 pm

Bimbo_with_a_big_Spoon wrote:How could you not mention Beekeo's obvious power trips? Galavanting through global role-playing *hiding behind a tree be-bopping to Bieber* while he silences people without warning for discussing how adding a Shiri-me as a dungeon boss would be an interesting addition to the game! And I was personally emotionally abused by him, after noticing that he would disappear from global every time I popped on and said hi, or that he still smells of elderberries, or that The Biebs sucked! After seven months removed from the game, I still have the scars of his bullying!!

He has threatened me in the past, that he would send compromising pictures he drew of me to my wife...I don't dare cross him...
Possessed_Mithrid

Postby Finnius » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:00 pm

I would suggest you don't cross Beek. I have it on good authority that if he draws a picture of a tombstone with your name on it...not only does your toon die immediately, but you also die in real life.
Finnius

Postby AmyLoo » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:55 pm

This is why I love you Mith
AmyLoo

Postby Illy_the_Red » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Your point in the mercs thread was so tangential you took it off there and tried to be funny with it.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Possessed_Mithrid » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:59 pm

Finnius wrote:I would suggest you don't cross Beek. I have it on good authority that if he draws a picture of a tombstone with your name on it...not only does your toon die immediately, but you also die in real life.

You know Finn, that makes a lot of sense now...I remember one time Beeks threatened me with a particularly horrific drawing of his that included myself, several Venan staff dressed as knights, a sparrow, a coconut and a massive amount of elderberries...the image was too horrific for words... and then he said something akin to .."a single prick of my finger and a drop of blood can make this fantasy and very very painful reality..... very scary now that you think about it.

Bims, that smell you always notice...I don't think you are imagining it. :?

qAmy, I love you too! :D

Ilyana...you know it! Got so worked up about it I needed a new outlet. :lol:
Possessed_Mithrid

Postby DiMoSauR » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:34 am

As a member of the HJ community,Mith you're so right man,the abuse that I get from the Queen herself and Derrin :'( and the thing is...I can't even leave because of the so many threats and they will hunt me for life * sobs* :'(
So yes Venan... do something about it please!!!
PS
I'm a year old now in the BOH and I'd like to thank you all for some really great and exciting times and some really great people I've met!!!
DiMoSauR

Postby Bbbb » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:01 am

Did I tell you all that I suffer from nightmares of Amy and Derrin saying "Hi" and then taunting me saying "you'll have be a Ninja Raider HAHAHAHAHA"?
Bbbb

Postby Azmodias » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:32 pm

yep... Wookie sent me a whisper when I first joined Kotor... he has the gall to ask me how I was doing and if I was enjoying Kotor so far... what a dic... tator...
Azmodias

Next

Return to Off-Topic Discussions