Mega Topic: Reseting Tomes (Merged)

What would you like to see in future updates?

Postby Bj_Knows » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:11 pm

New Subject

Old Subject
30 GS to reset Training Tomes

Silver Pieces, Gold Shields and Valor can all buy items. These items can be sold back to Majerio's Shop, depleting a character's Silver Pieces, Gold Shields and Valor.

In version 1.3, Ability Points and Hero Tokens cannot buy items, so they cannot be depleted.

Just like Ability Points can be reset for 1 Gold Shield, I would like Hero Training to reset for 30 Gold Shields.

If you are not fluent in the new Stat Cap System, this would help with an unexpected stat cap.
Personally checked cap:
Dodge 50% (1000 points at level 25?)
Crit 50% (1342 points at level 25?)

Alleged cap:
Haste 50% (1420 points at level 25?)
Crit Power 300% (1418 points at level 25?)
Physical Resist 50%
Magical Resist 50%

Unknown cap:
Max Health
Melee
Magic

This would also help deal with the sliding nature of stat caps. When you go up a level, the number of points needed to hit the stat cap increases:
( viewtopic.php?f=11&t=174 )
"-
What this means is that a particular rating, say 750, may give you 25% dodge at Level 10, but only 12% at Level 20. This helps prevent runaway inflation and keeps gear meaningful, otherwise that Level 1 +50 helmet would work as well against Rath'een as it does against Ice Lord Vallus. Pretty much all your more recent MMOs and RPGs use a system like this.
-"

MY PERSONAL OPINION
Currently, you can spend real world money on Tier 6/ 9 items, Tier 3 gems and Hero Tokens for Training.

When people are close to, or already at, the stat cap for an augment gem, there is no easy solution. The +Stat for a gem depends on the location and item tier. It could be anything in a range from +24 Dodge to +264 Dodge.

When buying items, it would be nice if the items displayed your current points, plus the item's points, and the stat cap for each enchantment.
Let us use Lord Venon's example above, (Note: not true, but this is an example), to give us a stat cap of 1500 Dodge for the current level. You click on a Chest Armor, and it shows +80 Dodge. It would be cool if the current "+80 Dodge" was replaced by "+80 Dodge= 1572 of 1500 Cap".

When using Hero Tokens to train, it would be nice if the Tome "+8 to +16 Dodge" was replaced by "+8 to +16 Dodge= 1508 of 1500 Cap"

Finally, when you click on your character it would be awesome if "1492" under Dodge was replaced with "1492 of 1500 Cap"

P.S.
Haste and Crit Power Curves are DEAD! Long live Stat Caps!
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Re: 30 Gold Shields to reset Training Tomes

Postby Blackavar » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:09 pm

Would love to see an option to reset my hero training.
Blackavar

Postby DuneBlythe » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:19 am

great ideas here.
DuneBlythe

Postby Dizastor » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Dat analyzing skills <3, for what it's worth, you have my blessing
Dizastor

Postby Knagrim » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:26 pm

BjofCJandBj wrote:MY PERSONAL OPINION
Currently, you can spend real world money on Tier 6/ 9 items, Tier 3 gems and Hero Tokens for Training.

When people are close to, or already at, the stat cap for an augment gem, there is no easy solution. The +Stat for a gem depends on the location and item tier. It could be anything in a range from +24 Dodge to +264 Dodge.

When buying items, it would be nice if the items displayed your current points, plus the item's points, and the stat cap for each enchantment.
Let us use Lord Venon's example above, (Note: not true, but this is an example), to give us a stat cap of 1500 Dodge for the current level. You click on a Chest Armor, and it shows +80 Dodge. It would be cool if the current "+80 Dodge" was replaced by "+80 Dodge= 1572 of 1500 Cap".

When using Hero Tokens to train, it would be nice if the Tome "+8 to +16 Dodge" was replaced by "+8 to +16 Dodge= 1508 of 1500 Cap"

Finally, when you click on your character it would be awesome if "1492" under Dodge was replaced with "1492 of 1500 Cap"

I want this in future update. I demand this be included. :)
Knagrim

Postby Blackavar » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:06 pm

Bump... Could really use a hero training reset like we have for our skills. Please consider.
Blackavar

Postby ElPaco » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:48 am

Personally, I think that if mechanics, spells, caps change significantly, like it has happened in the last weeks, Venan should grant a free reset of abilities/tomes on updates.
ElPaco

Postby Blackavar » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:08 pm

Venan, will the option to reset hero training for a cost (like skill traing) be considered?
Blackavar

Reset hero points

Postby Guen » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:10 am

I would like the option to reset hero points spent just like training points are resettable.

As I've leveled and learned what works best for my character,I realize my points could have been better spent.

It would even better to have individual items resettable and/or all of them. That way, for example; We could just change dodge without affecting all others.

Thank You.
Guen

Re: Reset hero points

Postby Crazywmt » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm for this too. Was bored one night, DL'ed the game figuring I'd burn 2-3 days and lose interest. Well, liked the game, and started reading the forums, found out I wasted a few hero tokens :(
Crazywmt

Next

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions