Lucky

Got a question about the game or the forum? Check here!

Lucky

Postby chck » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:22 pm

I have raided Lucky for the entire event and didn't get one piece of gear on 5 toons. So I ask myself why play a game that has turned into wanting money. If a player raids heavy on a event he should be rewarded ( gear) that's why I did the event; to improve my toons but that isn't BoH plan. You have ruined a game I enjoy but why play this event proves to me it's all about the money; shame on you BoH! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chck

Re: Lucky

Postby Illy_the_Red » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:36 am

chck wrote:I have raided Lucky for the entire event and didn't get one piece of gear on 5 toons. So I ask myself why play a game that has turned into wanting money. If a player raids heavy on a event he should be rewarded ( gear) that's why I did the event; to improve my toons but that isn't BoH plan. You have ruined a game I enjoy but why play this event proves to me it's all about the money; shame on you BoH! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They've been getting negative feedback about the Lucky and Halloween event for years now and have never changed things to make them more like the decent events. Lucky should be more like the Christmas Goblin.
Illy_the_Red

Postby The_Jackal » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:03 am

Worst event ever
The_Jackal

Postby chck » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:13 am

The_Jackal wrote:Worst event ever

Why even play?
chck

Return to Forum Rules & FAQs