Incredibly Important Topic Do not lock o

Got a question about the game or the forum? Check here!

Incredibly Important Topic Do not lock o

Postby Zombie_Princess_Kenny » Mon May 11, 2015 1:51 am

This topic, forum, or whatever you call it is incredibly important. I'm fully aware of my bad reputation in Book Of Heroes, and that several big name players have cautioned people not to trust me. This is something I would never lie about, and I know this is Borderline breaking rules. There is a well known player on Book of Heroes that has been actively seeking out underage girls for inappropriate chat and pictures. The reason I do not take this to CS is because they do not even consider anything without screenshots, which I can't do because I have an Android. This player (will not be named) has been doing this for quite some time, possibly a year. Again, this is very important that this person IS banned from BoH permanently and, if possible, arrested. If you wish to know this player's name, mail me in game and I will tell you. This topic does not need to be locked or deleted.
Zombie_Princess_Kenny

Re: Incredibly Important Topic Do not lock o

Postby Shaded » Mon May 11, 2015 1:58 am

Just kinda wanna say, if this gets locked or deleted, there better be a reason posted
Shaded

Postby beekeo » Mon May 11, 2015 7:48 am

If you have well-founded concerns about the safety of our community please do bring it to our attention.

However we cannot ban a player based on hearsay alone.

If there is a player we should watch, we will do so. But we have no interest in digging through anyone's private messages without good cause.

If you are receiving any form of harassment, please tap on the players name and use the Report Abuse button to create a permanent record of the chat comment or mail message (yes, newish feature: tap their name in the From area of the mail message to report them).
beekeo

Postby Shaded » Mon May 11, 2015 8:03 am

I am hoping this Topic is left unlocked
Shaded

Postby Shaded » Mon May 11, 2015 12:05 pm

Gotta keep.this alive
Shaded

Postby apLundell » Mon May 11, 2015 12:52 pm

Zombie_Princess_Kenny wrote:The reason I do not take this to CS is because they do not even consider anything without screenshots, which I can't do because I have an Android.

What kind of phone do you have? I've never heard of a phone that can't take screenshots.

On Samsung phones you can either use the "swipe" gesture, which is tricky, or press and hold "power" and "home" at the same time.
apLundell

Postby Geisha_assassin_of_dubious_skill » Mon May 11, 2015 2:53 pm

If this is serious, then you're talking about an actual crime. If you have any information you could share it with the Federal B.I. I'm sure they'd be willing to look into it and take appropriate measures.
Geisha_assassin_of_dubious_skill

Postby Shaded » Tue May 12, 2015 4:14 pm

It's an unfortunate truth that people do this. But this is one less person if we can stop it.
Shaded

Postby Sparklefarkle » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:20 pm

If you're on a kindle, a screenshot can be taken by simultaneously pressing the lower volume button and the off button. It's taken me a year to discover this.......
Sparklefarkle

Return to Forum Rules & FAQs