T19 Amulet of Creation (Crafted)

Got a question about the game or the forum? Check here!

T19 Amulet of Creation (Crafted)

Postby Zelp » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:53 am

How to Craft the Amulet of Creation
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Locations
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part I - Collect 5 of "EACH" Shard (Righteous, Ancient, Eternal, Pure)

Saydon, Keeper of the Mists - Mistwalker Woodlands : Personal Farm spot: River Crossing
Bromet, Keeper of the Ages - Accursed Steppe : Personal Farm spot: Dense Forest
Orosin, Keeper of the Silence - Serrated Scar : Personal Farm spot: Vile Cliffs
Graphazul, Keeper of the Void - Ethereal Expanse : Personal Farm spot: Spirit Forest

Part II - Collect 4 Immortal Bindings

Met'Huzil, Keeper of the Flame - Sanctuary (Tower 3)
Quests: Part I
Part I of the quest asks you to collect 5: Righteous, Ancient, Eternal, and Pure Shards.

Note:Each Rare Boss drops 1 Shard per kill; meaning you will need to hunt them down 5 times each.

Shard of Righteous: Saydon, Keeper of the Mists drops
Shard of Ancient: Bromet, Keeper of the Ages
Shard of Eternal: Orosin, Keeper of the Silence
Shard of Pure: Graphazul, Keeper of the Void

Note: See above for locations

Once you finish this quest, you will be asked to craft 2 items. Once you have finished this task Part II starts.
Quests: Part II
Part II of the quest requires you to gather 4 Immortal Bindings and a Blood Oath Talisman.

Note:Met'Huzil drops 1 Immortal Binding per kill; meaning you need to hunt him down 4 times.

Blood Oath Talisman: Bought from Majerio's Shop for 3,720 Guardian Valor
Immortal Binding: Met'Huzil, Keeper of the Flame

Upon completion of this question you will be prompted to craft the Amulet of Creation; which takes 48 Hours to craft.

Misc.
----------------------------
A rough estimate of the req. energy, by current (insufficient) data, is 4000-7000 E. Depending on your luck, this could vary drastically.
Stats: 1064 w/ T7 gem, 912 w/ T6 gem
Last edited by Zelp on Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:57 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Zelp

Re: T19 Amulet of Creation (Crafted)

Postby EricM » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:08 am

Congratulations Zelp!!

Always the first one to have crazy things crafted ;)
EricM

Postby Zelp » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:17 am

Ha. Wonder who will get the first upgrade of ring though... Kaze and you are ahead of me in Shadow points, dunno about other people though.
Zelp

Postby Guild_Queen_Nora » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:47 am

Awesome Zelp congrats on being second to none!! :)
Guild_Queen_Nora

Postby Turia » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:02 am

Congrats Zelp :)

Shadow points...? Please explain for the nublets among us. ;)

Zelp wrote:Ha. Wonder who will get the first upgrade of ring though... Kaze and you are ahead of me in Shadow points, dunno about other people though.
Turia

Postby japster » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:35 am

Each keeper drops 5 shards? Or do you mean each of them drop x1 shard and you have to find EACH keeper FIVE times?

Thanks for clarifying, because your post wasn't very clear on that.
japster

Postby Zelp » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:59 am

ya its X1 but you need x5. ill clarify that. Thanks :P
Zelp

Postby Zelp » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:08 pm

@Turia

Shadow Points are what we call the Impure Shadow for the T19 Karnak Ring upgrade. Sometimes we just shorten it to shadow.

However, To acquire these Impure Shadow you need to do the Primal Mysteries (PM) raid; which opens after you finish the Crystallized Vengeance raid (Caliban). Upon entering P3 of PM you will encounter the boss which drops 1 Impure Shadow per kill. You will need 1000 of these, the T18 Blood Oath RIng, and Karnak's ring to upgrade to the T19 version of Karnak.

As far as im aware Kaze is the closest in Fizzbears, with Eric behind him, and myself in the rear. I spent all my time farming the amulet :P

Hope this helps clarify Shadow Points. If you need any other info please feel free to reply.

Zelp
Zelp

Postby DiMoSauR » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:30 pm

GRATZ on that Zelp once again! And I thought I was an addict!!!I'll try and catch up soon!!
DiMoSauR

Postby Turia » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Zelp wrote:@Turia

Shadow Points are what we call the Impure Shadow for the T19 Karnak Ring upgrade. Sometimes we just shorten it to shadow.

However, To acquire these Impure Shadow you need to do the Primal Mysteries (PM) raid; which opens after you finish the Crystallized Vengeance raid (Caliban). Upon entering P3 of PM you will encounter the boss which drops 1 Impure Shadow per kill. You will need 1000 of these, the T18 Blood Oath RIng, and Karnak's ring to upgrade to the T19 version of Karnak.

As far as im aware Kaze is the closest in Fizzbears, with Eric behind him, and myself in the rear. I spent all my time farming the amulet :P

Hope this helps clarify Shadow Points. If you need any other info please feel free to reply.

Zelp

Thanks for the detailed response!!! Even though it will take me a year to get there it's nice to know the details !!

:)
Turia

Next

Return to Forum Rules & FAQs