Enemies that heal themselves

Got a question about the game or the forum? Check here!

Enemies that heal themselves

Postby Refuse_Resist » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:47 pm

I am stuck on the vile realm, have a might of 14,000 with my Justicar. There is a vile goblin miner that keeps "restoring"
I was told to use a interrupt rune, all I can get is "Minor" interrupt. Where can I find the major interrupt rune? Or what is a better way to keep this enemy from regenerating (restoring) itself?
Refuse_Resist

Re: Enemies that heal themselves

Postby DreamingDæmon » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:56 pm

A Minor Interrupt should work fine. The difference between Minor and Major Interrupts is that Minor affects one enemy only, Major affects all enemies on screen.
Major runes are dropped by dungeon bosses.
DreamingDæmon

Postby Refuse_Resist » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:20 am

Is interrupt the only way? Cause when I use the rune it, by the time I swing. The miner has cast it again. My haste is 4226 I'm at a loss of where or what to do.
Refuse_Resist

Postby DreamingDæmon » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:25 am

Big_shards wrote:Is interrupt the only way? Cause when I use the rune it, by the time I swing. The miner has cast it again. My haste is 4226 I'm at a loss of where or what to do.

Stun is the other option to stop, or a knockback attack to delay it (allowing you to space to act again in the meantime before he can heal).
Try a Stunning Blow or Seismic Slash before he uses heal, they're both quick to cast. Remember if you Stun him, follow up with a non-knockback attack, as any knockback is lost when hitting a Stunned enemy.
DreamingDæmon

Postby yunkel » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:50 pm

Refuse_Resist wrote:I am stuck on the vile realm, have a might of 14,000 with my Justicar. There is a vile goblin miner that keeps "restoring"
I was told to use a interrupt rune, all I can get is "Minor" interrupt. Where can I find the major interrupt rune? Or what is a better way to keep this enemy from regenerating (restoring) itself?
yunkel

Postby Finnius » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Create a warmage and 1-shot him?
Finnius

Return to Forum Rules & FAQs