Is there a list of quests that give GS?

Got a question about the game or the forum? Check here!

Is there a list of quests that give GS?

Postby Phönixe_Melnibone » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:05 am

The title says it all. I have bought around 300 GS so far and before spending more i would like to know how many i could earn by questing. Any help would be mich appreciated!
Phönixe_Melnibone

Re: Is there a list of quests that give GS?

Postby Celestial_Cavalier » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Melnibone wrote:The title says it all. I have bought around 300 GS so far and before spending more i would like to know how many i could earn by questing. Any help would be mich appreciated!

There isnt really many quests that give GS but you can obtain 1or 2 GS as random drops from killing mobs and bosses. I'm sure there are a couple of quests that give GS during the 1st few levels of the game and also a couple you can get by joining guilds and finishing a set number of raids and buying energy sigils.
Celestial_Cavalier

Postby william » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Celestial_Cavalier wrote:
Melnibone wrote:The title says it all. I have bought around 300 GS so far and before spending more i would like to know how many i could earn by questing. Any help would be mich appreciated!

There isnt really many quests that give GS but you can obtain 1or 2 GS as random drops from killing mobs and bosses. I'm sure there are a couple of quests that give GS during the 1st few levels of the game and also a couple you can get by joining guilds and finishing a set number of raids and buying energy sigils.
william

Postby Grnm » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:49 am

Cavalier said it all.. a minor addition - Alchemist's lockboxes. Give approx. 3 to 5 gs per 100,000 silver spent. But it's end of game fun, when you really have no other use for silver.
Grnm

Return to Forum Rules & FAQs