level & might

Got a question about the game or the forum? Check here!

level & might

Postby Marzi » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:09 am

I am a level 20 justicar, but my might is very low, about 1350. Have noticed justicars with same level having much more might. What should I do? What are the silver round 'H' tokens? How can they be used? Thank you.
Marzi

Re: level & might

Postby Celestial_Cavalier » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:28 am

They could be spending real money to buy tier 6 items or simply playing more than you do thus having more silvers to buy items tier 5 and below. The silver H you are describing is called Hero Score and is not used as an ingame currency. Rather its your "score" for playing the game. You get this by killing creatures and achieving feats.
Celestial_Cavalier

Postby Marzi » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:00 am

Thanks for the reply.
Marzi

Postby Celestial_Cavalier » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:36 am

I forgot to ask if you are participating in raids. The lowest raid tiers would reward squire valors which can be used to purchase tier 8 items.
Celestial_Cavalier

Postby Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Squire valor gets you Tier6 equipment. Soldier valor Tier10, and Knights Valor Teir11. Raiding is the easiest way to get better equipment.
Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda

Postby Celestial_Cavalier » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:54 pm

Jetras_of_Eld wrote:Squire valor gets you Tier6 equipment. Soldier valor Tier10, and Knights Valor Teir11. Raiding is the easiest way to get better equipment.

Oops sorry my mistake. Tier 8 items is the best you can buy with silver.
Celestial_Cavalier

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Marzi wrote:I am a level 20 justicar, but my might is very low, about 1350. Have noticed justicars with same level having much more might. What should I do? What are the silver round 'H' tokens? How can they be used? Thank you.

According to my Guild members, If two characters defeat the same Raid Boss, the lower Level character gets more experience points. This helps low Level characters level up since you need to be Level 21 to use Tier 8 items. However, characters that get extra experience points in Raids would miss out on the huge amount of Silver Coins from completing the 193 Quests in the game. This Silver Coins can be used to unlock Gem Slots D (white) and purchase Tier 2 Gems for these slots.

You can complete all the quests to earn more Silver Coin and check your Gem Placement. From the Unofficial Might FAQ ( viewtopic.php?p=2912#p2912 )
"-
4000+ Might Rating can be achieved as a Level 25 Solo Adventurer spending no real world money.
-"

You can also fully equip a character in a single day spending Gold Shields purchased with Real World Money. At level 4 spend 600 Gold Shields to unlock all Gem Slots. Then spend 800 Gold Shields to fill them with all Tier 3 Gems. At level 10 Buy all Tier 9 items. For a total of 6048 Might Rating at Level 10 from spending Gold Shields. You can get even more by using Gold Sheilds to buy Hero Tokens.

I recommend most new players play for free. Once you have a Level 25 character, your next Level 10 character can buy the Tier 9 Armor Bundle (great Armor Rating and 20% discount) and a Tier 9 weapon (great base damage).

Tags: BasicFAQ, MightRatingFAQ
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Return to Forum Rules & FAQs