New content

What would you like to see in future updates?

New content

Postby Glendas_getting_stuffed » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:04 pm

Hi! It's me again. I would like to thank venan for making the t19 amulet and ring quest easier. I might actually finish them now. Lol. And the way you all jumped in and addressed all our concerns about the last event was fabulous! So since the great and powerful Lord Venan is granting our wishes, could we please get more story lines added to the game please? Unless he's done granting wishes in which case I withdrawal this request. lol thank you all for all you do. We might not sound like it sometimes but we do appreciate all your hard work. xxxx Glenda
Glendas_getting_stuffed

Re: New content

Postby Gary_ » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:30 pm

+1 :D
Gary_

Postby Illy_the_Red » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:07 am

+1 ;)
Illy_the_Red

Postby SuPeЯcДlÏfГaĞiLi5tiСeЖpÎaLiDoСiФ » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:28 pm

+11
SuPeЯcДlÏfГaĞiLi5tiСeЖpÎaLiDoСiФ

Postby Glendas_getting_stuffed » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:26 pm

Are we ever gonna get new content or are you just gonna let the game die and build a new one? I'm bored running new toons through the same story lines and the same events with a new piece of gear here and there. I think we need something to get excited about soon. Thank you.
Glendas_getting_stuffed

Postby Glendas_getting_stuffed » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:26 pm

Are we ever gonna get new content or are you just gonna let the game die and build a new one? I'm bored running new toons through the same story lines and the same events with a new piece of gear here and there. I think we need something to get excited about soon. Thank you.
Glendas_getting_stuffed

Postby Crawling_Chaos » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:03 pm

Last edited by Crawling_Chaos on Fri May 12, 2017 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crawling_Chaos

Postby Gary_ » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:35 pm

I have nothing to add to this, but if I did...I would add it
Gary_

Postby Bbbb » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:21 am

Prowl wrote: If you read this Lord Venan a simple post would bring the morale up a bit and let us know that the game we love isn't going in to the ground.

We've asked and this never seems to get a response.

The toons are a mixture of old and new which makes them not really new.

I'll give you that the FW is a rehashed Justi. But the FK and Inq are new experiences. After 10-11 months, I'm still enjoying them.

As far as the raids go, from what I understand, they were here and then removed and then brought back again as new. So, neither of those two are truly new.

Sorry, your understand is wrong. SQ was 100% original. TSR is the successor to the ancient SC raid which has been gone for 4 years. Except for reusing the Hunter graphic, the raids are completely different.

Though I would love actual new content, I think the reality is that Venan is down to 1 or 2 people (depending on who you talk to) and they are just putting out quick changes that generate some revenue. However, twice I thought this game was on its last legs and they pulled a rabbit out of the hat to revive it.
Bbbb

Postby Illy_the_Red » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:59 pm

SC wasn't killed that long ago, it was still a raid for a long while after I started and that was a few months more than 4 years ago. Nobody ever raided it but not sure why...always looked but it was never running. Most top raids though aren't massively different variations on tried and tested ones. TSR for example is KFS (1 normal wave, 2 OS) realigned with different waves, monsters and drops.

People have been saying the game was dead since Champion valour and T16 gear came out. I've seen plenty of folk say T16, then T18, then T19 and now T20/21 gear was the last gear tha would ever appear...
Illy_the_Red

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions