Configurable Attack Matrix

What would you like to see in future updates?

Configurable Attack Matrix

Postby Nerdette » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:47 am

It would be very nice to be able to configure my attack matrices to allow me to put my most used attacks on one screen and move my lesser used attacks onto a secondary page.

This would also allow me to put the same attacks that several of my toons have in the same place for all of them. Thus allowing me to quickly adjust when I switch toons in a raid.

For example I might want to configure my matrix as follows

| Stun | Fastest Attack | Next fastest | Next fastest | Whatever |

Every class has an attack that stuns, always putting it in the first slot in the top row would be very helpful. As would being able to put similar attacks into similar slots. Also, I might want to put Major Spirit Rune on the first page of my group attacks instead of Page 2 where it currently resides.

This would be an awesome addition!
Nerdette

Re: Configurable Attack Matrix

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:47 am

I definitely have to agree about runes being pushed to the back page.

Also, some of my toons have acid spray listed first while others have poison cloud listed first but I have both attacks equipped... What gives?
Last edited by Derp_looks_like_a_Lady on Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Re: Configurable Attack Matrix

Postby Illy_the_Red » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:52 am

Maybe it's to do with the order they're selected in the abilities screen?

No thank you to runes going to the back. I want runes to be on the front for OS. If the slots were configurable it would allow us to put everything where we want it.
Illy_the_Red

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions