Quest Updates

What would you like to see in future updates?

Quest Updates

Postby Nerdette » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:36 am

It would be great if I could turn on/off quest updates in Options.

When doing an Onslaught raid while gaining progress on several quests, the constant pop ups of status, blocks information I need to progress on my Onslaught raid.

This means I have to memorize the info before killing a mob/boss or wait until the pop ups are done. Memorizing is not a good solution as I still need to concentrate on what attack to use next. Memorizing slows down my progress and costs me RPP. The other option, waiting for pop ups to finish (there is not even a way to speed them up or make them disappear by clicking on them), delays my attacks, again costing me RPP.

I think being able to turn these notifications on and off at my discretion would add greatly to my enjoyment of the game.
Nerdette

Re: Quest Updates

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:44 am

Along the same lines, it has been suggested many times to turn off the status effects like burning, pousoned, bkeed, etc. They just slow us down in raids.
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby _Alien_ » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:48 am

Dэяраliсюцs wrote:Along the same lines, it has been suggested many times to turn off the status effects like burning, poisoned, bkeed, etc. They just slow us down in raids.

+1 to pop up block option
_Alien_

Postby InsertNameHere » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:17 pm

If they couldn't be turned off altogether, a single notification per quest at the end of the timer for OS phases would solve most of these issues. Maybe if it could be tied to the loot drop?
Yes, if you immediately enter a new timer, they would obscure for the first few seconds, but at that point most statuses etc are reset anyway so we could probably manage for the first couple of kills.
InsertNameHere

Postby Illy_the_Red » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:50 am

Dэяраliсюцs wrote:Along the same lines, it has been suggested many times to turn off the status effects like burning, pousoned, bkeed, etc. They just slow us down in raids.

They slow mages down ;)

It would be nice though to see the oft-requested 'disable animations' feature.

Oh by the way folks, loads of people asked for the pop-up banners updating us on quests. Would be rather ironic to have a feature that disabled or reduced them. Maybe if they were just smaller, it wouldn't be an issue.
Illy_the_Red

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions