Suggestion: MOAR FEATS

What would you like to see in future updates?

Suggestion: MOAR FEATS

Postby GWARslave119 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:28 pm

this one should be a sticky. We should make an ongoing list of feats that we think should be added, for those of you who like doing them and are saddened once you've done most of them.

Amount of times completing a weekly event
Increase amount of times completing dailies
Increase amount of silver spent
Increase amount of time enchanting/crafting
Disenchants
Increase amount of times completing a dungeon
Amount of times completing zones in an area
GWARslave119

Re: Suggestion: MOAR FEATS

Postby InsertNameHere » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:48 pm

I'd like to see a "Category Complete" feat - so when you complete all the feats in (e.g.) "Progression" or "Dungeons" category, it's ticked off in the main view and a bonus is awarded - perhaps materials or GS rather than HT to differentiate the nature of the award from the constituent feats. Wouldn't work for Heroic due to the hidden nature of the feats pre-completion.
Perhaps moving some of the more... hardcore... feats to their own "Legendary" section (e.g. CrazyHopper, HansRuedi etc). Who would be the first to complete all the Legendaries?
InsertNameHere

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:18 pm

What is MOAR?
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby Derrin_Watson » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:16 pm

ImSureYourGuildsGreatButNoThanks wrote:Perhaps moving some of the more... hardcore... feats to their own "Legendary" section (e.g. CrazyHopper, HansRuedi etc). Who would be the first to complete all the Legendaries?

There are three "named" feats. The third is Derrin the Conquerer. I don't know if Tony has the CrazyHopper yet. It's hard to imagine he doesn't. If so, he and I would be the only ones with two feats, and I have no interest in PvP.
Derrin_Watson

Postby InsertNameHere » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:18 am

DerrinWatson wrote:
ImSureYourGuildsGreatButNoThanks wrote:Perhaps moving some of the more... hardcore... feats to their own "Legendary" section (e.g. CrazyHopper, HansRuedi etc). Who would be the first to complete all the Legendaries?

There are three "named" feats. The third is Derrin the Conquerer. I don't know if Tony has the CrazyHopper yet. It's hard to imagine he doesn't. If so, he and I would be the only ones with two feats, and I have no interest in PvP.

I knew there were more, but couldn't see them, I guess yours is a Heroic, thus concealed?
The main reasoning I had for the Legendary category idea was to move the feats that will never be acomplished by 99.9% of players out of their current category, to facilitate the 'category complete' option I mentioned for more than a handful of players in Kills and Coliseum, whilst offering a more prestigious category for you hardcore types. I'm not suggesting you personally should chase the Hans feat any more than I should chase any of the others - tho you'll still probably get that before I hit 250k PvE kills, never mind 1m!!
InsertNameHere

Postby Illy_the_Red » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:12 am

ImSureYourGuildsGreatButNoThanks wrote:
DerrinWatson wrote:

I knew there were more, but couldn't see them, I guess yours is a Heroic, thus concealed?
The main reasoning I had for the Legendary category idea was to move the feats that will never be acomplished by 99.9% of players out of their current category, to facilitate the 'category complete' option I mentioned for more than a handful of players in Kills and Coliseum, whilst offering a more prestigious category for you hardcore types. I'm not suggesting you personally should chase the Hans feat any more than I should chase any of the others - tho you'll still probably get that before I hit 250k PvE kills, never mind 1m!!

Definitely think the feats most will never get should be moved to the heroic section so they are revealed/ticked off as they are done. There need to be more realistic, interesting feats rather than 'do x a million times'.
Illy_the_Red

Postby GWARslave119 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:44 am

bump

Please take this into consideration Venan, we're running out of feats/achievements to get!
GWARslave119

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions