[Suggestion] New Classes: Astromancer and Storm Archer

What would you like to see in future updates?

[Suggestion] New Classes: Astromancer and Storm Archer

Postby FourWingedAngel » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:40 am

Intro: I like the class system of BoH but I've still not found a class archetype I'd like to main and I've come up with 2 new concepts.

Note: These will be general concepts about the classes, I'm not good enough with number balance and I'm not even that expert about BoH to write down what their exact skillsets might be ^^

Astromancer

The Astromancer is a Spirit + Fire caster which uses Staves (2h) or Wands (new 1h weapon) plus Shield, they wear Light Armor. His/her spells call down meteors and invoke the power of the firmament itself to lay destruction to his/her foes while also duffing him/her with divinations (CD reduction skill and interrupt skill)

Storm Archer

Storm Archers combine their skilled use of bows (Longbow and Recurve are 2 new kind of 2h weapons focusing on high damage or rapid fire) and Nature (Lightning) based spells. They can augment their arrows with electric properties and paralize their enemies while unleashing wind a lightning storms.

I hope you guys will like them, I know BoH doesn't add things in short times because they want them balanced but I hope that a new set of classes will come out soon.
FourWingedAngel

Re: [Suggestion] New Classes: Astromancer and Storm Archer

Postby Illy_the_Red » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:41 pm

An archer class has been asked about for years now, and it was ignored when the new classes came out, so I doubt it will happen.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:54 am

The main advantage to archers is the ranged attack without retaliation by melee weapons, which is not part of the game and isn't likely to be without a total revamp of the battle system.

Other than that, it's just a matter of adding some prestige gear to make you look like a cool archer. It could be done today... For a price.
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby FourWingedAngel » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:09 pm

There is probably something that i don't get but I can't see any problem in adding archers.

Bows might have the same numbers of 1h and 2h weapons (recurve for 1h and longbows for 2h) and if we want to balance things out, recurve users can have a light shield equipped (maybe displayed on back to make it look believable).

Other than that all the skills and attacks should work as any other class. Casters are ranged too but there is nothing like ranged advantage in this game so it's just about creating a balanced kit and some different arts.

Edit: I'm hopeful the Astromancer is a more doable class anyway.
Last edited by FourWingedAngel on Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
FourWingedAngel

Postby Sàlád_ » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:46 pm

Tossed Class:

General attacks will vary depending on your personality. But, the primary attack will be called salad smash aka snap smite which will be the most feared attack in boh. Also as for a weak you guessed it Salad Tongs as they are more appealing than a nasty axe, sword, or staff.

*Paying respects to bims*
Dress will be general Geisha apparel with pink outlines amongst a permanent ban for all who decide to play it.
Sàlád_

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions