Seasonal Events

What would you like to see in future updates?

Seasonal Events

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:22 am

I suggest that all seasonal events should be active 24/7 instead of only during select times. It worked out nicely for the zombie invasion when that change was made!

It would help out players who can only log on during specific times like during work breaks and lunch. Plus, the players who normally burn for these seasonal events would still benefit the way they always have and might actually buy even more gs or whatever.

It's just so frustrating when I log on at my 10:00 a.m. break to find out that the event's active period just ended and won't start again for 2.5 hours... which is just after I finish my lunch!! Ya know what I mean?
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Re: Seasonal Events

Postby InsertNameHere » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:37 pm

Agree completely. I have 2 jobs and a young family, so timing events on some rotating schedule determined by moon cycle is less than optimal for me. I didn't hit werechef hard for that very reason, but did quite well with pirates and halloween, which was nice.
InsertNameHere

Postby Cookies_UnholyCorruption » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:12 pm

I totally agree with this, 24/7 would be nice. So many miss out due to rl schedules. THE Halloween Event was awesome!!!
Cookies_UnholyCorruption

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:07 pm

Speaking of seasonal events, when is Holigobs coming this year?
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby Kenner » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:26 am

Dэяраliсюцs wrote:Speaking of seasonal events, when is Holigobs coming this year?

Im thinking either next week thursday or the thursday after that since lord venan promised that there will be a xmas event.
Kenner

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:08 pm

Rumors abound as to when the event starts!
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby vlad_the_impaler » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:16 am

12/22 count on it.
vlad_the_impaler

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:15 am

Oh, I'm counting.
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:54 pm

So... Here I am twiddling my thumbs while at lunch because the Holiday Goblin of Doom is on break. When he returns, I will be at work. Then when I go on my afternoon break, he will be absent again.

And it will apparently be this way for the duration of the event.

#disappointed
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby InsertNameHere » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:22 pm

Dэяраliсюцs wrote:So... Here I am twiddling my thumbs while at lunch because the Holiday Goblin of Doom is on break. When he returns, I will be at work. Then when I go on my afternoon break, he will be absent again.

And it will apparently be this way for the duration of the event.

#disappointed

Well you've only got yourself to blame for believing a job is more important than a cellphone game seasonal event's arbitrary schedule. Pffft, the very idea.
#GettingPrioritiesStraight

EDIT: Ok, I've hit the event now, and the spawn rate is pretty decent, so even though I'll miss most occasions, should have no trouble at all getting the T21 Helmet at least. I recant my earlier sarcasm!
InsertNameHere

Next

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions