Weekly Quests

What would you like to see in future updates?

Weekly Quests

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:19 am

Okay, I get that we're a little short staffed at Venan right now. So there is apparently no one to start the weekly quest engine. I noticed that the daily quests seem to be on auto-cycle... So why can't the weekly quests do the same? And the weekend double thisorthat events ought to be on auto-cycle as well!

Additionally, I suggest that players be given an option of 1 out of 2 weekly quests each week so that they could choose the one that suits them best. You could make it like the choice to side with Alador or that bandit leader guy. "By choosing this weekly quest, you cannot choose the other one".

You could have the weekly quests be offered by different characters, such as Daedalus always offers the Dungeon Destroyer weekly and Majerio always offers the Raid Encounters weekly and Colette always offers the Monster Killer weekly, etc.

You could always manually override the weekly to coordinate with seasonal events like Holigob or Tragick when the need arises but at least it wouldn't take manual coordination on a weekly basis, thereby freeing up the devs to focus on other things!
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Re: Weekly Quests

Postby AmyLoo » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:46 am

That's a great idea
AmyLoo

Postby Illy_the_Red » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:14 am

I bet a lot of players would like to have an alternative to the pvp quests. I pvp a lot (or did until the rush to 40 made pvp below that level mainly pointless), and I hate the pvp weekly quests.
Illy_the_Red

Postby AmyLoo » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:25 pm

Weekly quests now available. Keep the faith!
AmyLoo

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions