My Essence

What would you like to see in future updates?

My Essence

Postby Saphira_Rider » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:52 pm

Now a lot of you know I enjoy talking about my essence, which is why I feel the need to discuss this in forums. All I seem to do lately on BOH is transfer essence into refined essence (I have a lot flowing from this last weekend’s event too). Why can’t we craft more refined/pure essence per workbench? Better yet, why to do need to craft them at all? In regards to enchanting items, why can’t we simply use the large amount of plain old essence (and you can factor in the ridiculous amount of time too) to produce upper level enchantments?

My essence is flowing (which I do enjoy), but it exhausts this blue dragon to constantly have to nurse a game. I’d rather be nursing a drink at the Mucky Duck….

~Saphira
Saphira_Rider

Re: My Essence

Postby Illy_the_Red » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:48 pm

Devs once told me that drops and enchant prices artificially induced people to have less and less silver over time, because they wanted silver to be a 'chase item'. If we could use normal essence that would be too easy for us I guess o.O

It's a good idea though. The whole enchant system needs an overhaul tbh.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Saphira_Rider » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:22 pm

Venan could factor in the amount of silver too.
Saphira_Rider

Postby _SaiKO_ » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:27 am

Silver or no silver, refining essence just so I can purify it is a lil too redundant for me... i get what I get from drops n if my enchants are never maxed so be it lol.

I would like to see at least one phase of a raid that drops only refined+... With a might requirement of 50k ish it wouldn't make much difference in the progression of toons since you gotta have mostly lvl6+ enchants to get there anyway.
_SaiKO_

Postby Sir_TâpsØlòt » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:35 am

_SaiKO_ wrote:I would like to see at least one phase of a raid that drops only refined+... With a might requirement of 50k ish it wouldn't make much difference in the progression of toons since you gotta have mostly lvl6+ enchants to get there anyway.

I think this is a good idea. Currently the hardest raid is only 36k might but max might is around what, 72k or so? I think it would be fun to have a "Hard Mode" for raids that ups the might req. and the rewards.

Example: Hard Mode PM could be something like 55k+ might req. and the essence drops increased 2x or whatever.

This can give guilds a challenge to work towards. Guilds would have to build a strong team of raiders and organize good times to run the raid when these heavy hitters are available. I am sure finding mercs for these raids would be no problem at all. I for one would be jumping into as many as I could!

This could really encourage people to keep on building their toons might even after becoming mighty enough to run the top raids. For example, I stopped enchanting my PvE gear many many months ago just because PM is already super easy for me. I may regret it later but for now 60k+ might does me just fine.
Sir_TâpsØlòt

Postby Jumper » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:13 am

TäppêdØût wrote:
_SaiKO_ wrote: I for one would be jumping

of course you would.... jumpers are the best!
Jumper

Postby AmyLoo » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:07 pm

I saw the title of this post and knew the author immediately :P
AmyLoo

Postby Saphira_Rider » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Aww ..Queen Amy you really like me, you really like me. <3!
Saphira_Rider

Postby Saphira_Rider » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:54 pm

I would like to discuss the topic of my essence again....I am now flowing with more than 25k of useless essence. What if the fine folks of Glenfort built an essence crafting mill? We could determine how much refine and pure essence to produce on a daily basis or something. Or as I suggested before, allow us to craft more than 99 items a time.

My essence and I will be at the Mucky Duck nursing my drink and game if you want to discuss this more.

~Your friendly blue dragon, Saphira
Saphira_Rider

Postby dragondreamer » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:43 am

How about having a random raid phase pay only refined essence? Which raid could change every week, just to keep things fresh :)
dragondreamer

Next

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions