Story Line Suggestion

What would you like to see in future updates?

Re: Story Line Suggestion

Postby Cerdo_Circulum » Sun May 08, 2016 10:53 pm

i want a storyline where vander escaped to stonehelm in the north and you must stop him from taking over the city
Cerdo_Circulum

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:03 am

Cerdo_Circulum wrote:i want a storyline where vander escaped to stonehelm in the north and you must stop him from taking over the city

Indeed! Or he is already there but he has stirred up more trouble among the undead and the Necromancers are encroaching with their legions.
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:31 am

UpAllNightToGetDerpy wrote:I think we could visit the Valdenian kingdom (The Hunter & whats-his-name are Valdenians). I figure it might be underwater so it would take a special helmet to get there, that we would have to enchant ourselves after several quests.

One boss might be Dark Kraken's big brother. There could be sharkmen, more but stronger underwater undead and Valdenians (in the midst of a civil war??)

And there would be those one-eyed sentinels like in Dragonmoor and the ice valley but an underwater variety, of course.

Ooh, I just imagined fishbats!!

It would also give a plausible reason why the Hunter has undead in his dungeon.
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:55 am

Okay, instead of undersea adventures requiring a plausible breathing apparatus, how about the Valdenians living in a large dank cavernous realm under Dragonmoor?
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:21 pm

Derrin?
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:29 pm

Glenda?
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby Glendas_getting_stuffed » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:06 pm

DerpTeam wrote:Glenda?

Yes Derp?
Glendas_getting_stuffed

Postby Glendas_getting_stuffed » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:15 pm

DerpTeam wrote:Okay, instead of undersea adventures requiring a plausible breathing apparatus, how about the Valdenians living in a large dank cavernous realm under Dragonmoor?
or what about in that fire cave over top the serrated scar in the vile realm so we get Essence and flux from it?
Glendas_getting_stuffed

Postby Glendas_getting_stuffed » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:57 pm

Ok let's see where did we last leave our hero/heroine? Killed caliban who warned that the true evil lies in glenfort. Sour grapes of a poor loser or is there a traitor among us? If there is what is his/her motivation? Are they working for someone? Or are they the big bad in a majerio/ dedulas/ elf chick with the huge rack (I don't remember her name) suit? Perhaps one of them knows there is something a miss and will send us on quests that will ultimately lead to uncovering the true villain in our story. Maybe the mages of stonehelm are the big bads and our little majerio (who always seems to lead us to trouble) is secretly an apprentice. Or is Dedulas being blackmailed or maybe the Ember is really evil (big boobs and a pretty face seem to equal evil in this game) or the maybe the homely chick from the temple was corrupted. But our job is to quest to find answers bring the traitor to light. Or......
Glendas_getting_stuffed

Postby Glendas_getting_stuffed » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:44 am

With caliban dead the balance between good and evil is greatly disturbed causing tremors through the vile realm awakening an ancient evil the likes no one in glenfort has ever known bringing with it a brand new slew of evil beings that take over the vile realm and threaten to take control of the gate and the lands beyond. We must join together with our heroes to figure out how to keep them from taking control of the gate, keep them from entering our world and defeat the new big bad and his army of minions once and for all.
Glendas_getting_stuffed

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions