Mega Topic: Low RPP Mercs/ Mercs Trapped in Raids

What would you like to see in future updates?

Re: Guild option to eject/report. bottom feeders

Postby Grim_Jong_Un » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:05 pm

+1 here officers,gm should be allowed to boot skunk mercs as well as ones who act inappropriately in chat
Grim_Jong_Un

Postby AmyLoo » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:18 pm

Barooen isn't so bad. He just merced a raid at my guild starting in late p1 and spent almost a whole bar of energy!
AmyLoo

Postby Rurik_die_Krampus » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:33 pm

+1 There is a very simple solution. Allow the GM and officers of a guild to boot any Merc at any time, but allow that Merc to retain any RPP based bonus that they have earned. We as officers of the guild should have a say as to who gets to stay in our raids. Those who are offended by being kicked are free not to Merc our open raids. Venan can not have eyes everywhere, but GMs and those they trust should have the ability to make decisions based on the curcumstances at the time. Those who say that Mercs "should not" be needed are making value judgements about circumstances they can't possibly know all the details of. Very haughty.

-Rurik

Îzÿãméï_Ssëlèsú wrote:It is beyond time that GM's have the ability to either eject, report or have a mod/dev eject then from a raid due too 0rpp, 100rppor under the least amount one can possess of energy. Far, far, Far too many raids have failed over the time I have played and its beyond bloody well time we at minimum had the Option to DO something about it! I h ave spent a great deal of Money,along with countless others only to have it completely wasted. I will not spend another dime until something I'd done about this and I am no where near alone. It takes a great deal to rile me up but I'm Done with bringing, delivering, and failing raids because of people who do such a despicable act
Rurik_die_Krampus

Postby DjCleric » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:03 pm

Finn_MacCool wrote:Venan has always felt that this option being available to GM could potentially be misused. As for giving that power to CHAT mods...no. They are in place to keep CHAT rules, not make decisions about gameplay. I dont know what a good solution is, but i can pretty much guarantee this is thinking of the devs at this point. I really like the idea of booting the skunks but as for implimentation ...not sure how.

Im sure the devs dont want to be on-call 24/7 to deal with this sort of reporting/kicking process either.

Set a limit to how many mercs to boot per time frame??
DjCleric

Postby DjCleric » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:09 pm

We always say PW a raid and give it to our friends. Sometimes, our friends may give the PW to their friends and in which, could be low hitting mercs or mercs who just want in to dump whatever e they have left or worse, skunks because they didn't like the guild for whatever reason.
DjCleric

Postby _ACID_ » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:17 pm

DJ, everyone says pw a raid, but the problem is if you're raiding you can't always see people asking in global for a slot
_ACID_

Postby RsR_GM_Hitlaw » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:49 pm

I'm all for anything that helps this cause. +1 here
RsR_GM_Hitlaw

Postby Sir_Thy » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:15 pm

+1 boot out possibility for 1hitWonders only for GM and officers
Sir_Thy

Postby Gary_ » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:12 pm

Never gonna happen...might as well lock this thread
Gary_

Postby Wîtçhy_Wômäñ_GM_RñG » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:59 pm

+1 here. Annoying when someone joins and stops at 100 in a raid with three phases and at phase one
Wîtçhy_Wômäñ_GM_RñG

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions